71

"Save people!" Just when Suyaya and Xu Chengkun comforted each other, someone shouted and the staff at the scene finally reacted. They ran to the two people, carried the shelves, moved the things, and quickly saved Xu Chengkun and Su Yaya.

"Ah, there is blood!" I don't know who screamed and scared everyone around me.

Zhou Dian was listening to the side, and he did not want to cry out: "Hurry to the hospital, hurry to the hospital!"

Then the staff sent the two people to the hospital.

When I arrived at the hospital, I went to the doctor to do a test filming. A series of checks were done. Fortunately, the final result was fine.

Su Yaya just scratched a little skin on the elbow, and the foot accidentally twisted. It would be good to rest in bed for a few days, and Xu Chengkun was a bit miserable. When he was holding Suya, when the shelf came down, The wooden sticks used to build the shelves were basically on his body. In addition to the bruises in many places, he had a piece on his shoulder. His left hand had a crack in his shoulder and hurt his bones. One hundred days, the doctor gave him a plaster on his left shoulder and asked him to rest for a long time, and try not to use his left hand.

The doctor did not trust the two people, and Zhou was not at ease. He asked both people to stay in the hospital for a few days, so both of them lived in the hospital.

The film crew had such a big thing, and the shelf was smashed. What a big news event, the news flew out like a winged bird, and it was quickly spread on the Internet.

Some reporters learned that Su Yaya and Xu Chengkun lived in the hospital together and ran to the hospital to inquire about the news. The crew did not let the reporters take pictures, and they stayed outside the hospital to wait for the rabbit.

Taking into account the safety of the two people, the crew had to arrange for Suya and Xu Chengkun to be placed in the best ward of the hospital so that they would not be disturbed by the reporters, but there are still reporters who want to disguise themselves and change their minds. Fortunately, they were discovered by the staff. Please go, temporarily maintaining a quiet environment for two people.

Zhou Peiyu received a phone call from Duan Xiaoyu and quickly called Suya to call the situation. "Are you okay? Is there anyway? I will come right away, you should stay in the hospital, don't run around. ""

Su Yaya said to Zhou Peiyu on the phone: "I know that I know, my foot is sprained, and I can’t go anywhere. I can only stay in the hospital, you can rest assured, I am waiting for you. Come."

Zhou Peijun said: "It’s all the time, you still have the mood to give me a poor mouth. Do you know how serious the shelf is down? Fortunately, someone saved you, in case all the shelves are on your head, take you What if the head is broken and you are stupid?"

It’s terrible to think about this result. What if she is not stupid and broke? What should I do if my head is blooming? According to the importance that Shen Zong attaches to her, they still don’t pack all their votes. If you think about it, you will be scared!

"You are stupid." Suyaya replied to her with conviction.

The gas is full, indicating no problem.

Zhou Peiyu sighed in her heart. She was a worried life. Fortunately, Suyaya had nothing to do. He said, "You have a good rest in the hospital. I will come soon. I will take the fastest flight."

"Know it, I know, I must be obedient, okay?" Suya finally replied honestly.

Zhou Peiyu only explained two sentences and hung up the phone.