When An Yu was looking for those people, Su Yaya cried and asked her for a long time, asking her to let her go. She didn't go to Shen Xiuqi, and she didn't ask for Shen Xiuqi. She immediately left Kyoto, she Never come back again.

It is a pity that An Yu’s crying for her crying is not moving. She looks at her coldly. She looks like a poor worm. She has no pity and no mercy. In the end, she is still ruthless.

"Serve her well!" she said.

Then, those disgusting men extended their hands to Suya, and when the first rough and dirty hand touched the body of Suyaya, Suya made a screaming scream...

In fact, at that time, Shen Xiuqi just called An Anyu and asked her what she was doing. Su Yaya heard An An’s voice and called Xiu Qi by phone. She said that she had something to deal with, and then she went back. .

At that time, Su Yaya did not know where the courage was born, perhaps the last instinct to survive. She rushed to the direction of An Yu’s words, screaming and shouting over and over again. Called Shen Xiuqi’s name and told him to save her and ask him to save her...

I don't know if the phone in Anyu is hanging too fast, or Shen Xiuqi didn't even hear it. In the end, Shen Xiuqi did not appear.

After hanging up the phone, An Yu’s man left a “good to enjoy” for those disgusting men and turned away.

Su Yaya kept tears, staring at the mobile phone she was holding, watching her smugly stepping on the high heels and leaving the warehouse step by step, and finally disappeared.

No one came to save her, and finally she was gone. She was bullied by those disgusting men for a long time. She didn’t know how long it was...

At dawn, the men finally let her go, and they left the abandoned warehouse one by one, leaving only Suya to lie in the warehouse.

Su Yaya climbed up with the last breath. She still wants to go home. She still wants to see her mother.

She managed to get out of the abandoned warehouse a little bit and walked to the road outside the warehouse. She wants to go down the road, hoping to go to the station and return home.

However, at this time, a black car drove towards her, and the speed was very fast, more than one hundred and sixty yards.

She subconsciously wanted to hide, but unfortunately it was too late, and the car hit her so straight. When her whole person was hit and flew up, she widened her eyes and saw the driving through the window glass. In the room, An Yuting’s face is full of grievances and hatred...

"it hurts!"

The car hit the human body at high speed, and the pain of the broken bones was like the physical experience. Suya suddenly woke up from the bed.

Her face was white, her face was cold and sweaty, her body shivered slightly, her face was faint and unpredictable, and everything in her dreams was as clear as she had experienced personally, and her eyes were still filled with sad tears.

Those are the things that the original owner of the novel has experienced. When she first read the novel, she really looked at it as a novel. There was no deep understanding. Until this moment, in the dream, she felt deeply. A moment of helplessness, fear, sadness, despair, sadness...

The terrible dream is deeply imprinted in Suya's heart, just like a personal experience. After she stayed for a long time, she gradually recovered her consciousness. The heart seemed to start beating again, she would breathe and move. .

When the consciousness slowly recovered, she felt the pain in her stomach. It was also at that moment that she realized that she felt so painful, not just the su in her dreams. Ya Ya is in love, will feel pain when Su Yaya feels pain, and her own stomach hurts, not a little bit of pain that can be endured, it is very very painful, so she has to endure it. No more.