Agents of D.H.O.R.K.S. Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Sorry, I'm just thinking about the time, I wanna forget." "Especially this door." "Where the room of someone I never want to talk, or even think about." "But I guess I can't keep forgetting about everything can't I?" "The tragic event." "And that guy." "The man who can sometimes." Make my childhood a living nightmare." "No matter how many years pass as I grew." "I guess there's no point in running away." "If the past wants to catch up, fine." "Then I guess I might as well relive the event." Adam said. "Are ya gonna talk, or open it up?" Blitzo asked impatiently. 

Adam Takes a deep breath. "Ok." Adam grabs the handle, and opens the door. Revealing a fancy room. Blitzo seems a little disgust at this a little. "Ugh, this almost reminds me of stolas's fancy room. "But this one is a little bigger." Blitzo said with disgust. Moxxie look to see adam standing still, and sees something that made his eyes wide in shock. "Sir." "You need to see this." Moxxie said. "What?" "Something making adam freeze, or-" Blitzo stood still, and makes a shocking face at what he's seeing. "What the fuck?" Blitzo cursed. Blitzo and moxxie stand and saw that adam is staring at something unexpected. The pentagram start in the middle of the room. 

They realized in an instant what it is. "Oh crumbs." "Sir that's." Moxxie said with hesitant. "The summoning circle." Blitzo finished the sentence. Blitzo and moxxie stood in shock at the summon circle, but as they walk closer. They see someone trying to finish it. Both imps are unsure what to even say about it. Adam sat there, watching. Knowing who that person might be. "I always wondered if you had something to do with it?" "I wondered if you ever survived, or even aware about this?" "But there's more, you knew about it." "Didn't you?" "And planned this the whole time until the time is right." "You even never let me go to this room, or the library." "But that only made me suspicious even more." "As a kid, I was clueless." "But I am no longer."
"Now turn around, I wanna have a look at your face." Adam said in a intimidating way. 

The man stands up, and turns around to reveal an old man. The very man adam saw in his dreams. Adam stands there unsurprised. "So it was you." Adam said. Then everything around them starts to fade. "Well shit." "Looks like its time to wake up." Blitzo said as he fades away. Moxxie suddenly is in a dress. "Don't get left behind when you wake up ok?" "Ta ta." Moxxie waves with his fan while  mimicking a lady voice and fades away. Leaving only adam. "If your out there somewhere." "I'm ready to face you." Adam closes his eyes as he starts to fade inch by inch until he's gone entirely. 

Meanwhile while Millie, loona, and two humans. Blake and randal. Finally arrived at a locked door with a keypad. Millie and loona see something odd. The one button is scratched. "Try one." Millie said. Loona pushed the one button five times, and the door opened. Revealing a room with a desk, a computer, a plant, a pencil cup, and a sign behind it that says:  D.H.O.R.K.S.

"A computer." "Bingo." "Just what I needed." Blake said. "While your doing business." "Ill go fetch some intel that we came for." Randal said. "Yeah, you two have fun with the noobs." "I'm gonna hack into their computer, and take what I can." Blake said. "You boys do that, come on loona." "We better get a move on." Millie said. "Not a problem." Loona said. "Wait!" Loona turned to see a familiar voice. And she never expect It was  drew, and diane is with him. 

Drew also shared a surprised expression as well when he saw that loona is here. "Loona?" Drew said. "Drew, what are you doing here?" Loona wondered. "I can ask you the same thing. Drew and diane turn to millie who is with loona. They both looked at her red skin, and right away figured out what she is. "Your a demon, aren't you?" Diane asked millie. Millie feels nervous telling them, but since no one but blake is around she decides to tell them. "Yes, I actually am." Millie said. The answer surprised drew and diane, but not much since they kind of realized violet was right the whole time. But they know they don't have time to chat. 

"Ok, so she was right." "But right now we need to find them." Diane said. "Find who?" Millie wondered. Loona at first don't know, but then realized in an instant. "Millie, I think I know why their here?" "Adam, violet, and jimmy may be here too." Loona said. Millie starts to get a shocked reaction. "What?!" "Then let's hurry the hell up already!" Millie yelled. "You two stay here, and don't move until its all clear." Loona follows behind millie. Drew and diane turn to blake, and he look to see drew and diane just standing. "How ya doing?" Blake said. 

Blitzo and moxxie wakes up, and after some soft talk with each other. They check on adam, and see adam is still unconscious. "That's weird, how come he's not awake yet?" Moxxie wondered. "How the fuck should I know?" Blitzo said. 

Meanwhile, violet tries her best to not tell them everything about adam. "Stop stalling girl, there had to me more to the story?" Agent one said impatiently. "Then you won't mind if we talk to adam himself?" "I'm sure he be happy to tell us his story." Agent two said.  "But there's one problem." Agent one said. "What agent one?" Agent two asked. "He's still sleeping." Agent one said. "Oh, then we'll wait until he's awake then." Agent two suggested. "Any final words you can tell us before we sent ya to your rooms?" Agent one asked. 

Before one of them could answer, out of nowhere. Loona grabs agent two and rams her to the window. Leaving agent one, jimmy, and violet speechless. "I got nothing." Jimmy said. "Yeah me nether." Violet replied. "Loonie." Blitzo said "Get your asses out here before more fucker show up." Loona throws agent two at one, and jumps into the room. Changing back to hellhound. 
"Jimmy, help out adam." "Ill find our mom and dad." Violet commanded him. "Got it." Jimmy answered. Jimmy went to help adam, while violet exits the door to find drew and diane. 

Violet luckily finds them already, while jimmy jumps over the window, avoiding sharp glass shards to retrieve adam, and help him. Drew and diane pulls violet into an embrace hug. "Where's jimmy and adam?" Diane asked in a worry tone. "He went to help adam." Violet said. "We better hurry." Drew said. The alarm can be heard throughout the building. "Good luck with that." "You would have to pass a lot of agents to get to them." Blake said. With what blake said, this makes this even harder to help adam, and jimmy. "Now what? Violet asked. Drew and diane tries thinking of another way, but blake's phone can be heard ringing. 

Blake answers it. "You got it?" Blake asked randal. "Yep, these noobs don't know they got a rat in the basement." "What about you?" Randal also asked. Blake then turns the computer off, and takes out the hard drive. "Got their goodies in the hard drive." Blake answered. "Then our work here is done." Randal said. "Before we wrap up, I feel like testing some skills on the noobs." "You up for it?" Blake asked. "Hell yeah, let's see if they got the moves?" "Wait for me will ya?" Randal hangs up. "You three can go on in if you dare?" Blake warned. 

All the fights and gunshots can be heard. "Looks like the party has started already." Blake said. 

In another room 

Jimmy manages to get adam, but when the fighting started. Jimmy tries his best to not get killed in the crossfire. Blitzo, moxxie, loona, and mille are too busy With the agents. Jimmy sat and watch as they slicing and dicing. And shooting twenty four seven. Jimmy suddenly is greeted with millie smiling at his face. After having fun chopping their heads, legs, and even their bodies. 

"What are you looking at?" Jimmy asked. "Oh nothin." "Just checking on ya and adam." Millie said. "Uh, thanks?" Jimmy said. "No problem jim." "You may wanna duck." Millie warned him. "Oh shi-" Jimmy ducked before cursing. Dodging the gunshots. 

When even more agents showed up, one is met with a steel blade through his chest, while the other three is shot down. Blitzo looks to see two humans in the room. "Hey who said your invented to the killing party?" Blitzo said. Agent one and two look to see the two humans they know, blake and randal. "Blake?" Agent one said. "Randal?" Agent two finished. "Yo what's up?" Randal greeted the two agents. "What are you two shitheads doing here?" Agent two asked. 

"What do you think?" "Taking and leaving." "That's our mission." Blake said. "Yeah, we're just crashing the party." "Taking what you got guys got, and taking it to our base." "And analyzing what you noobs have." "While keeping it quiet from public." Randal said. "And that's why we have it all in this little bad boy here." Blake showed them the hard drive. "Oh crap, our value stuff." "Our sightings." Agent one said. "So, we're just gonna join the party." "And see if any noobs can even survive this?" Randal said. "And from the looks of it." Blake blocked the agents katana blade, and parried. And follows up with a slash on his chest. "Its not working well for you guys." Blake said. Randal shoots one agent and another. "Yeah, their not even trained enough to fight off some demons." "Wow you guys suck so much." Randal said with a insult. 

Violet, drew and diane entered the room. Drew and diane sees a sight not pretty. A pile of agent bodies. Drew sees jimmy with adam. "Jimmy, how's adam doing?" Drew asked. "He's still sleeping." "But he's alright." Jimmy said. "Come on we better go." Diane said. "We can't get through this crossfire." "Its too chaotic." Violet said. After a little while, plus some explosions when blitzo got out a big rocket. More agents showed up, and the alarm went off when agent one pushed the red button. Preventing them from escaping.