Chapter 10: What are you doing?

I wake up the next morning on the couch. Why am I on the couch?

Dan looks mad. I don't know about what. Did I do something to make him angry? I get up and decide to go talk to him.

"Hey, did I do something to make you mad?" I ask

"Really? You have the guts to ask me that after what you did!?!" He says.

"I don't remember what I did!"

"Do you want to know what you did?! I forgot something where we were performing last night and I left you out front for a bit and you left. You went to a bar that's a half an hour drive from here and you were drinking like crazy. You worried me and it took me hours to find you!"

I don't know what to say. I was so tired last night. I'm surprised I didn't go straight to bed.

"I'm sorry. Now you don't love me. I should just leave" I say.

"NO! I love you but you just left without saying anything. I don't like that."

Wow, why would I leave Dan? Who in the world would want to leave him? As I kept thinking about this the night faintly came back. I thought Dan left me so I went to a bar. No, he didn't leave me. He just went back to get some things. Wow. I messed up.

I start to cry. I mess everything up. Why did they even bring me on tour? Why?

"Sky, stop. I love you. It just made me a little mad. It's fine." Dan says.

"No! I'm a wreckless mistake!" I yell.

Soleil walks in and grabs my hand. She pulls me out of the room.

"Sky, it's okay. He was a mess last night without you. He thought someone kidnapped you again. He really loves you. Stop blaming everything on yourself. Please" Soleil says.

"Really?" I say

"Yeah, you both need each other." She says

I get up and walk in and hug Dan. I dig my head into his shoulder. First, it seems he doesn't know what to do. Then, he hugs me as tight as he possibly could.

"I'm sorry" I say.

"It's okay, you just scared me" Dan says so softly.

"Are we still having our date?" I ask.

"Of course." Dan says.

"What's are date?" I ask.

"Oh well, I planned to play Call Of Duty with you all day. Eat pizza. This time we'll walk together."

Together. Yes we're together. So nice to hear him say that. The safety, the love, everything about him saying that is just amazing.

"That sounds more than amazing." I say.

He grabs an Xbox 360 out of nowhere and plugs it into the TV at the hotel. We both grab a controller and play search and destroy for about an hour then we get hungry.

"Want to go get pizza?" Dan asks.

"Yeah, but you have to hold my hand." I say laughing.

Dan grabs my hand and pulls me out the door. We both are walking and it gets kind of annoying because everyone is taking pictures. A bunch of people are yelling at us.

"Dan! You didn't sink down that low!"

"Dan, you deserve so much better!"

"You're my boy Dan!!!"

"Oh my. Dan looks amazing and she's just ugly"

Those are a few things people say. Dan isn't a boy. He's a man. I don't get what makes people so spiteful. Someone said they shipped us so much. I laughed.

Dan and I walk into the pizzeria and they automatically give us a pizza. I don't really like being treated differently from everyone else. We both hurry up to the hotel.

"I'm sorry. I don't know why they do that" Dan says.

"No, I'm sorry, for not being a model or anything" I say.

"Sky, no. Don't say you're sorry for anything. It's not your fault. Chill"

We both grab a piece of pizza and that was enough for us. Since Soleil and Ben were in the room next to us we just gave them the rest.

"So what are you guys doing?" I ask.

"Movies." Soleil says.

All of us laugh and we decide to go check on Wayne and Platz. We knock on the door and Platz opens it slightly trying to keep us from whatever is going on. Dan pushes through the door.

"WAYNE. WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US?!" Dan says.