Chapter 6: Disappoint

Dan sits down next me. My entire body grows stiff. What does he want? My heart is beating so fast I can hear it.

"Well first you need to chill, I can hear your heart beat and I'm not gonna say anything upsetting so just chill" Dan says "Now that you're on tour and we've been on a date I've grown enough confidence to ask you this"

"Okay what" I say nervously.

"I'd like to go out with you? I promise I won't break your heart. I'll never leave your heart. I love you and I want you in my life forever." Dan says.

Then he pulls out the ring I was looking at when I was at the jewelry store. I love this ring. Its so beautiful. I look at Dan's glassy blue eyes.

"Of course Dan. I trust you" I say.

Trust. A word Soleil has only heard me say. Until now. I'm dating Dan Reynolds. Was it actually fate? I don't know.

"How did you know what size?" I ask.

"Well while you guys were looking I ordered it and she said that you had the same size finger as the model. And last night I had to go get it. So I didn't actually leave for fresh air." He says.

"Dan this is too sweet of you." I say in a quiet voice.

I cup his cheeks with my hands and kiss him.

"Should we tell everyone?" Dan asks with the cutest, shyest voice ever.

I nod and we walk through the hall and everyone is sitting on the couch.

"Well, Sky and I are now dating." Dan says.
"IT'S ABOUT DAMN TIME YOU BECAME A MAN YOU WUSS BAG!" Ben shouts.

We all laugh, including Dan.

Ben is holding Soleil's hand. Ben really does like her. Dan said Ben is afraid. Afraid of being heartbroken. It's weird to think that. He seems so tough on the outside. Can't judge a book by its cover I guess.

Today were are heading from St.Louis to Denver. I don't know what we'll do while we're on the road.

It's 7 and we've aten dinner so we decided we'd play a few games together. Of course, Soleil suggests truth or dare.

Platz wants to go first. Dan asks him truth or dare. Platz chooses truth. Ben throws out a question no one was expecting.

"Do you still like Sky?" Ben asks.

Dan looks at Platz and Platz kind of blushes.

"A little" Platz answers quietly.

Then its my turn.

"Dare?" I say

"I dare you to go kiss the driver on the cheek!" Soleil suggests.

The bus driver is really old. He's so gross. I walk up to the bus driver peck him on the cheek and everyone laughs.

Then I go wash my face.

Now it's Dan's turn.

He picks truth. I immediately come up with a question.

"How many girls have you dated?" I ask.

Everyone goes completely silent.

"Well, I wasn't exactly popular but I did date a girl name Aja for awhile. Then she started her own band and we both were busy and grew apart" he explains.

I kind of wish I didn't ask that. He still likes her. I can tell. But I shake it away. It's Soleil's turn.

"Truth or dare?" I ask her.

"Dare" Soleil responds.

"Full force kiss Ben on the lips. I haven't seen you two kiss yet!" I say

Ben grabs Soleil's waist and kisses her.

We all clap and scream yeahh!! For them.

Now it's Ben's turn.

"Truth or dare?" Platz asks.

"Dare, I'll be the only man that isn't a wussbag and will actually pick dare." Ben says.

"I dare you to moon everyone outside" Platz says.

"No that's not right. I'll do anything that doesn't have to do with public nudity." Ben says.

"Okay well, eat a spoonful of butter" Dan suggests.

I see Ben take the butter out of the fridge and he eats a spoonful of it in one bite. Ew. I wonder how it tastes.

"Oh my ew." I say

We all laugh.

Wayne picks truth.

"I see you on your phone an awful lot. Who are you talking to?" I ask.

"A girl named Alex." Wayne says. He's so shy.

"Ooooooohhh" Ben says.

"Game over" Wayne says.

"Now we need to know the real question! When we met Sky, she said she had a weird name. So what is your actual name?" Dan asks.

----Authors note------
Chapter is dedicated to Soleil and Shelmaki. The two that forced me to make this chapter because the suspense killed them. Kthx.