Chapter 3: Betrayed

I see Dan kissing Shelby. Right on the lips. Full force. I though he liked me? Ugh. Why did I think that? I hate myself. I'm walking towards that bathroom because I saw blades in there. Then, I hear Dan running towards me and he grabs my wrist. I hate that.

"I'm sorry! Please let me talk to you. Please." Dan pleads.

"I don't care what you have to say! You betrayed me!" I say on the verge of tears.

"Sky, I don't know what I did! She was hanging her arms on my shoulders telling me to kiss her. I tried to stop her but she didn't. Then she licked my jacket?"

"Whatever. I don't care."

"I don't like her! She licked my jacket! I do not like her!"

Dan frowns. It's hard to resist that face. I grab his hand and pull him next to me. We touch our foreheads together. I smile. His warm, soft lips collide with my cold chapped lips. Soleil looks at us and gives me a thumbs up. I notice I have to stand on my tip toes to reach his lips and he has to look down. It must look funny. I shiver thinking about it. Soleil is still sitting with Ben.

"I'm exhausted. When are we leaving?" I say.

"Oh sh- crap! EVERYONE GET ON THE BUS WE GOTTA GO!" Dan yells.

"Finally!" Wayne says. "I'm so tired! I was about to fall asleep right here!"

"I have no clothes. Neither does Soleil they're all at our house." I tell Dan.

"You can borrow some of mine and I'll get you more at our next stop. As I said, you can wear some of mine."

"Soleil?"

"I'll talk to Ben. I'm sure he'll share. He doesn't wear half the clothes he has." He laughs.

Damn. That laughter is so hot. I can't.

We all get on the tour bus and by the time we get out of the parking lot. Platz and Wayne fell asleep in their bed. Ben is talking to Soleil about how to play a guitar. She doesn't really seem interested.

"I need. Sleep." I say to Dan.

He offers me his bed and I fall asleep quickly. Its small.

I wake up the next morning and only Soleil is awake. I'm in Dan's clothes and they're so big since he's tall. I have to keep pulling the shirt towards my back.

"Where did you sleep?" I ask Soleil.

"Oh, Ben offered me his bed and I slept there. They have a queen size bed in the back so I guess Ben and Dan had to sleep together. How romantic" Soleil laughs so hard. Just quietly.

I decide to laugh along with her. Platzman and Dan walk out at the same time.

"Good morning" Soleil and I say to them at the same time.

They smile and reply it back to us. Dan squeezes me in the wall and Platz squeezes Soleil in the wall and she widens her eyes like she expects me to say something.

"Oh! I made the driver stop at a clothes store! Just for you!" Dan says breaking the silence.

"There was one open?" I ask.

"I'm Dan Reynolds. I have my ways!" He says.

All of us laugh. Dan gets up and tells me to follow him. He has 7 shirts that are just plain black, gray and white. Then 7 pairs of skinny jeans. How did he know my size? Insecurities.

"How did you figure out the exact size?" I ask.

"Oh I'm a creeper. No I'm just kidding when you changed I looked to see what size you wore." He explains to me.

I kiss him on the cheek and then I pull the shirt towards my back.

"Too big?" He asks.

"Yeah, muscles." I say laughing. "I'm gonna get changed"

When I'm done getting changed Platzman is sitting there on the bed. Waiting for me.

"I'm not getting back together with you." I say and roll my eyes.

"No, I like Soleil. I want to ask her out." He tells me.

What the hell does he want with Soleil?

"Go ahead. I'm not her dad" I say.

About 20 minutes later Dan enters the room.

"Want to go on a date tomorrow?" He asks.
"Of course." I say as a grin forms on my face.