Brandon Gross | Scary nights, Scary truths

summary: you admit your feelings to brandon during an investigation

warnings: none

word count: 239

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

Sitting in the dark room next to Brandon in silence, was unsettling. Every five minutes, you'd look behind you, you'd look to the door just to make sure no figure was standing there watching you.

The stories and documentaries you heard and watched about the Cecil gave you goosebumps. But being there in person was whole different sensation.

"How long have we been in here for?" You ask, hoping to settle the nerves and break the silence.

He sighs and checks his phone, "Thirty minutes."

"Feels much longer than that," you chuckle.

he hums, "Yeah, agreed."

"Brandon?"

"Hm?"

"While we're uh, here in the room together... I've been meaning to...tell you something."

He turns on the bed to face you, "What's that?"

"I uh. I've head feelings for you. And it's really hard not to just run up and hug you every time you get home from an investigation, cause I'm always nervous that you'll get hurt and i don't know, I'm rambling-."

he cuts you off with a kiss, it was sloppy considering you're in the dark, but it just felt right.

"I feel the same way. And I also forgot the camera was recording, so we'll have to delete the footage before Elton gets it and secretly puts it in the video," he laughs.

You lean your forehead against his, "Right."