Brandon gross | Cozy Night In

based on this request: "could you do a head cannon/imagine on how you would cuddle with brandon? or the guys messing with you?"

note: thank you for the request!! <3

Warnings: None

Word Count: 234

The post-investigation crash was real, so we decided to crash on the couch and indulge in some Netflix therapy. 'You' was the perfect guilty pleasure, and Brandon's embrace was the cherry on top of the sundae. His arms wrapped around me, offering a much-needed sense of security after the Shanley's spooky shenanigans.

that was until corey, elton, and corbin all came down to see what we were up to and if we wanted anything for dinner.

"awww y'all are so cute. can i join?" corey jokes.

i laugh and shake my head, "of course, corey."

"hell yeah."

"anyway, we wanted to see if you guys wanted to order something for dinner?" elton asks sitting in one of the chairs close to us.

"sure, what were you thinking?" I didn't think he actually would, but corey ended up sitting on top of me and i could barely see. i just laughed at him and how he was acting.

"corey. i love you, but i can't see elton or corbin, nor can i really understand them when you're sitting on top of me," i chuckle.

he stands up and sits next to me instead, "sorry dude."

"it's alright."