Both girls sped away in different directions as Alaric pulled the stake out.

Caroline sped to her car, struggling with her keys when she heard the wind behind her. Looking into the reflection she froze when she saw Alaric. Alaric instantly snapped her neck and dragged Caroline's unconcious body back into the school with Rosalie's and tied them both up.

Mikaelson Mansion:

"Alaric Saltzman just tried to kill me." Rebekah told Klaus, panicked.

"Alaric Saltzman is supposed to be dead." Klaus frowned.

"Well, he's not! And he's a vampire thanks to mother's spell with a white oak stake that can't kill him. He's strong, Nik. Too strong."

"Where is he now?" Klaus asked.

"He's stuck at the school without a daylight ring, but as soon as night falls he'll come after us." Rebekah frowned. "We need to leave now!"

"Fine. I'll collect Elena and we'll be on our way." Klaus agreed. "Make sure Rosalie is ready."

This caused Rebekah to look at Klaus, guilt written all over her face.

"No." Klaus growled. " Tell me you didn't- -"

"I didn't mean to, Nik." Rebekah pleaded.

"TELL ME YOU DIDN'T LEAVE HER THERE REBEKAH!!!" Klaus yelled making her flinch before he flipped the table in anger.

The Gilbert House:

"What do you mean he turned?" Jenna asked giving Bonnie an ice pack.

"I thought you were standing guard?" Stefan asked Damon.

"Don't blame me! Blame Bonnie the blood bank." Damon frowned. "She fed him."

"I had no idea what was happening." Bonnie defended herself. "Okay, the witches lead me there, they wanted him to feed so he'd turn."

"So where's the stake now?" Jenna asked.

"Oh, you mean the white oak one?" Damon smirked looking at Bonnie. "The one that can kill an original and wipe out an entire line of vampires? We don't know."

"If you are so upset with me, why did you feed me your blood to save my life?" Bonnie argued with Damon.

"Because I do stupid things, Bonnie!" Damon frowned. "I do things, like let my friend die with dignity when I should have just killed him."

"Alright, so how do we kill him now?" Stefan asked.

"Are we seriously going to kill him?" Jenna frowned.

"We have no other choice, Jen honey." Damon said making her roll her eyes. "Trust me, I hate it as much as you do."

"I've been trying to figure that out." Bonnie said answering Stefan's question. "A witch can't truly make an immortal creature. There's always a way to undo a spell."

"So, what's the witchy work around?" Damon asked.

"That's the problem. I don't know." Bonnie shrugged.

Upstairs:

Elena was upstairs painting Jenna and Alaric's old room, trying to make it her own, thinking about using her old room as her personal closet. Elena's phone rang causing her to look at the caller I.D.

"So he lives." Elena smirked.

"I'm not in the mood for games Elena. Listen closely." Ric stated. "I'm at the school. I have Caroline and I have Rosalie. I know you couldn't care about either, but I know you want Rose gone, so I'm going to give you that opportunity on my terms. For right now, get in your car and come down here. If you tell anyone where you are going, I will kill them, and then I will kill you."

"I hear you loud and clear." Elena frowned, not wanting to miss her chance or risk her own life.

Elena hung up and quietly grabbed her keys before sneaking out the side door.

Little While Later

Jeremy was going down the stiars when the doorbell rang. He turned around and opened it, frowning when he saw Klaus.

"What the hell do you want?" Jeremy frowned. "Where's Rose?"

"Now is that any way to treat a guest?" Klaus smirked.

"What are you doing here, Klaus?" Stefan frowned.

"Well, for starters, young Jeremy could show some manners by inviting me inside." Klaus frowned.

"Why don't you go up to your room?" Stefan suggested, stepping between him and Klaus in the doorway.

"Now." Damon frowned.

"Hmm, poor lad." Klaus stated. "Loses one questionable father figure only to be replaced by the likes of the two of you."

"Yeah, about that, something happened." Damon said.

"Oh, I know all about my mother's invulnerable little creation. That's why I'm here. Rose and I are leaving town. Need to pick up a few road trip necessities. Spare tire, flashlight, doppelganger." Klaus smirked.

"Can't help you there." Damon shrugged, shutting the door in Klaus' face.

"Elena!" Stefan called up the stiars but they didn't get an answer so he ran upstiars and bumped into Jeremy in the hall. "Where is she?"

"I don't know, she was just here a few minutes ago." Jeremy shrugged.

Stefan rushed back downstairs with Jeremy.

"Where is she?" Damon asked.

"She's not here." Stefan frowned.

"What do you mean, she's not here?" Damon frowned. "Where did she go?!"

"What's going on?" Jenna asked.

"Klaus wants in." Damon said looking out the window, only to see Klaus throw a newspaper at the window. "We have to keep him out."

"Duck!" Damon threw himself on the floor with everyone else as the glass shattered.