"You know that isn't true." I glared. "You still know no matter what that Jenna is always a good hearted person, putting everyone before herself."

"When you are ready." Esther smiled.

They joined hands.

"Ric, please don't do this." I pleaded. "It'll be a cold day in hell before I willingly give you my blood. You'll have to kill me."

"That won't be nessessary." Esther stated before magic cut open my hand, causing her to grab me and forced my blood into a bowl before it started to heal. Esther then pushed me away, making me fall on my ass. I tried to get up but I couldn't, feeling like I was being contained by a rope.

"Drink." Esther stated. "And let it be done."

"No, Ric, please!"

Alaric didn't listen and drank everything out of the bowl before Esther came behind him and stabbed him.

"No!"

Third Person's POV:
Mystic Falls High:

Bonnie had enough of everyone and ripped a map off the wall, setting it across a desk.

"Here." Damon said walking in with Klaus, handing Bonnie a vile of blood. "Jeremy made a donation."

"I have to do this with you two lurking over me?" Bonnie frowned.

"You're still mad at me for what happened to Abby." Damon sighed. "I'm sorry Elijah forced us to turn your mother into a vampire to save Elena's life. Didn't exactly have a choice."

"There's always a choice." Bonnie shot back. "Whenever you make one, someone else suffers."

"Let's cut the dramatics and begin, shall we?" Klaus asked.

Bonnie took the vile and poured it over the map and started chanting, but instantly she noticed the blood wasn't moving and felt the magic fighting back.

"Esther is fighting me." Bonnie frowned.

"Esther shouldn't hace this much power." Klaus frowned. "She's channeling something."

"Like a hotspot?" Bonnie suggested, making it click in Klaus' head.

"Get the humans ready." Klaus stated. "I know where she is."

Rose's POV:
Salvatore Tomb:

I rushed to Alaric's side and isntantly pulled the knife out.

"He'll wake soon. When he does, he may for a time be his old self. If so, you can say your goodbyes before his transition is complete." Esther stated.

"I wouldn't have to if you didn't do this to him you stupid bitch!" I seethed.

Esther tried to give me a tissue but I smacked her hand away

"You said you wanted to undo the evil." I shook my head. "You're the evil Esther, not your children, and certainly not Alaric!"

"Alaric will never be what my children became." Esther frowned. "I have granted him with enough power to complete his task. Then when the time is right, he will die."

"How, if he's immortal?" I scoffed.

"All you need to know is that when this is over, we will have rid the earth of vampies for once and for all." Esther stated.

"Yeah but you'll be killing the good along with the bad." I glared. "You say Klaus is the worst of you children, but your the worst of them all!"

"Am I not?" Esther frowned. "I desire a world where you and your loved ones will not suffer at the hands of vampires, like your parents from the 1490's did."