"So, who are you bringing to the dance?" Caroline asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked. "I thought the three of us and Bonnie could go as girl dates?"

"Bonnie has a date!" Caroline said excitedly.

"So does Caroline." Lexi added.

"What?" I asked happy for them.

"Jaime called. The guy Abby raised. Yup, he asked to see her and she asked him." Caroline nodded. "Anyways, here's a thought. Why don't you ask Stefan?"

"Stefan? Why?" I asked curiousky.

"Well, if I didn't know you guys were best friends, from the outside looking in you two could be a couple." Caroline pointed out.

"Plus, if Klaus get's word, it'll make him super jealous." Lexi smirked.

"I- I can't ask Stefan on a date." I frowned. "My twin just made out with his brother."

"All the more reason." Lexi stated. "Give the little bitch a taste of her own medicine by going on a date with her man."

"How would that make me look if I stooped down to her level?" I pointed out.

"Human." Caroline and Lexi said together.

"Fine." I sighed.

"Okay, go do it now." Caroline stated.

"What?" I frowned.

"You heard the woman. Go. Shoo, shoo." Lexi waved me off making me smile and roll my eyes.

I went and found mt purse, taking my phone and dialed Stefan.

"Hey, Rose." Stefan answered.

"Hey." I smiled. "Do- Do you have a second?"

"Yeah. Everthing alright?"

"Yeah. Yeah, I just, um- -" I stuttered, nervous as shit. How does one ask out their best friend? "I just, uh. Caroline, Lexi, and I were talking about going to the dance. Do- Do you maybe want to go? With me?"

"Um....." Stefan said making me more nervous. "I'd love that."

I couldn't help but smile. "Okay, great."

"I'll pick you up at Ric's place at 7." Stefan added.

"Sounds like a plan." I agreed.

"Okay, see you then Rosalie."

"Okay, bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and put my phone in my purse. When I turned around I saw Caroline and Lexi dancing like idiots until they spun around and saw me. I laughed and shook my head at them before leaving to go get a dress and other things for the dance.

Later That Night:
Ric's Apartment:

I was putting the finishing touches on my make-up when I heard knocks on the door. I smiled once I saw Stefan with a bouque of red roses.

"They're beautiful, thank you so much!" I said then laughed. "Is it too easy if my favorite flower is rose and my name is Rose?"

"More ironic than easy." Stefan smiled. "You look beautiful."

"You look good too." I nodded, putting the flowers in the vase on the side table.

"So, given our dangerous dance karma, and everything with Klaus, are you sure you're up for this?" Stefan asked.

"I'm sure." I smiled.

"Then are you ready Miss Gilbert? Or is it Patrova?" Stefan teased playfully.