49.

3 weeks later ...
Omniscient

"Wake up beautiful," Justice whispered in Naala's ear. "Today's a big day," He kissed her face and rubbed her back to get her to wake her up.

"Justice please leave me alone," Naala mumbled pushing her face further into the pillow.

"But today's Monday," He said with his hand on her back.

"Monday?" Naala sat up quickly, "Are you going to come with me?" She searched his face for answers.

"If you want me to," Justice shrugged,

"I do," Naala nodded getting up. "My kids will be there?" She asked hopefully.

"I'm pretty sure they will be," Justice smiled when her eyes filled with happiness. "Get up, there's breakfast," He said patting her leg.

"You made it?" Naala squinted throwing the comforter off her.

"No, the chef did," Justice replied sheepishly, "If it's not good, I'll get him to make something else," He rushed out.

"I'm sure it'll be fine," Naala huffed tying her hair up.

"Here," Justice rushed to her side and helped her put on her Versace robe.

"I'm not a baby, I can get dressed on my own," Naala complained when he started helping her put her slippers on.

"My queen doesn't do anything on her own," Justice mumbled with his hands on her waist.

"Alright that's enough," Naala said softly making him move his hands. She told him about her boundaries and making her feel useless.

"Ready?" He asked holding his hand out for her.

"Mmm," Naala hummed taking his hand and letting him lead her out to the dining room. The table was set and there was different types of breakfast food scattered across it.

"Ma'am," The chef nodded at Naala when he came into contact with her.

"Call me Naala, I tell you every morning" She mumbled taking a seat at the table. Justice tucked her chair in before going to the other end of the table.

"Your smoothie," The chef said placing it in front of her. "This morning it's mango, strawberry and pineapple,"

"My favorite fruits," Naala raised a brow at Justice.

"I don't forget things," He said sipping his coffee. "Eat up, it starts at 11," He reminded her.

"Right," Naala nodded slowly. "And my meds?" She spoke looking at him.

"In the smoothie ma'am," The chef cleared his throat.

"You have this all figured out huh?" Naala said to Justice,

"Is that not okay?" He asked quickly. "Arthur change it," He snapped at the chef.

"No it's fine," Naala said putting her hand up. "Perfect actually," She said tasting the smoothie.

"What can I get you ma'am?" One of the servers said holding up a plate for Naala.

"Justice," Naala said before yawning. She took another sip of her smoothie while Justice listed off everything she could eat.

"Thank you," Naala smiled when they placed the plate in front of her.

They are in silence while Justice read a newspaper. Naala had her itinerary in front of her but she could barely concentrate on it.

"Where's Maniya?" Naala asked looking up from her iPad.

"With that sorry ass boyfriend, excuse my language," Justice mumbled placing his newspaper down.