Chase VS Claw And Sparks

Chase couldn't believe his eyes. Both Jamison and Chase stared at each other, the German Shepherds body couldn't move due to being in a state of shock. Then, the police pup realized that he was being held by him.

"Let go of me!" Chase yelled as he pushed himself off of Jamison much to his surprise. Chase fell to the ground and tried to get up, but then, his body was still tired and sore so he struggled to get back up.

"Here, let me help." Jamison kneeled down as he tried to help Chase up. He glanced at Jamison who stuck out his hand and the German Shepherd used his paw to slap his hand away.

"Don't touch me!" Chase roared out as he finally got the strength to lift himself up and stand up again. Jamison was about to talk once more until both of them heard Sparks roar from the distance. They looked up ahead to see Sparks emerging from the darkness of the trees with Claw walking beside him.

"I-Is that a dragon?" Jamison stuttered in disbelief. Chase only growled as both of them stopped and Claw growled at him.

"Now I'm really upset." He hissed and Chase frowned at him. His entire body was sore, but knew that he couldn't let Claw or Sparks do any more damage.

"Why don't you let me help? You can't take these guys alone." Jamison suggested, once again, trying to get through to the angry pup. Chase only glared at him.

"I think you've helped me enough! Get away from me!" Chase now yelled, making Jamison flinch.

"Look, I know I've messed up in the past-."

"You think!?" Chase interrupted and suddenly heard large stomps as he looked back to see Claw rushing towards him. Chase growled as Claw had his pincers out and made an attempt to assault Chase, but quickly jumped to the side. Jamison jumped back as he watched Claw keep sending attack after attack and Chase jumping back, dodging his assaults.

"Now!" Claw yelled out and Chase gasped as he looked to his side and saw Sparks quickly channeling energy into his throat and shooting out fire. Chase didn't have enough reaction time, but he was able to fall down on his back and let the fire shoot out a few inches above his nose. Just soon, the fire disappeared. Chase quickly got back up and Claw charged once more, but Chase quickly pushed Claw away.

The Doberman growled once again and charged at Chase one more time as he unleashed his claws, aiming for Chase's face which he quickly pulled away and that finally made Chase growl as he quickly pounced on Doberman, making him grunt. Chase quickly pushed himself off.

"Ruff! Net!" Chase barked out and shot his net over Claw, trapping him.

"Now heal. Let the parents settle their arguments." Chase joked and then, "A-Achoo!" He sneezed.

The German Shepherd was confused as he looked around, but noticed that there wasn't anything allergic nearby. He quickly shrugged it off as it was nothing and stared at the fuming dragon. Chase and Sparks looked directly into each other as neither of them made a move. Jamison could feel the intention as he slowly began backing away, sensing that a huge brawl was about to spring up.

Chase took a glance at his pup-pack and bag at the dragon. He took a breath in and out, calming himself down as the silence made more tension. Here we go. He thought and stood his ground.

"Ruff! Zipline! Ruff! Grappling hook!" Chase barked out and both launchers that contained grappling hook and his zipline quickly shot out and wrapped itself behind tree branches of the trees behind Sparks which quickly confused the dragon. 

Chase pulled back as he finally let the string of the ropes full him forward and launched himself towards the dragon, quickly using his four feet to slam against its chest, causing the dragon to fly back and roughly smash through the trees. Eventually, a row of trees stopped him and he landed on the ground.

Chase realized that he couldn't take any chances and quickly followed up with the dragon. Chase then shot his grappling hook and his zipline around the logs of the trees and once he got a good grip, Chase began pulling his body back, trying to bring the trees down. 

Just then, the police pup could hear the roots ripping apart as Chase realized that his place was working. But what mostly worked was that the trees were weakened when Sparks slammed against them.

The German Shepherd was able to pull the two trees back and caused them to collapse on top of the dragon, hopefully trapping him. Chase released the wires and they reeled back into his pup-pack. Chase's body gave in as he fell to the ground, but Chase used his front feet to hold himself back up.

The pup breathed in heavily. He wasn't sure how much more his body could take. Just then, he heard crashes ahead of him and he looked up to see Sparks, pushing the trees off of his body. The police pup gritted his teeth in frustration. His legs were too tired to even run.

Just then, his whole body was picked up by two other hands and he looked up to see Jamison lifting the tired pup and began running from the dragon, quickly pulling the second-in-command to safety.

"W-What!? What're you doing?" He yelled out in anger as he tried to leave Jamison's grasp. Just then, Jamison jumped to the side, dodging a blast of fire that was shot at him.

"Look, I know how much you hate me and you have every right to hate me. But I can't let you get yourself killed in this sort of situation! Just let me help." Jamison begged this time. Chase gritted his teeth in anger, then grumbled as he knew that his legs wouldn't let him run or even stand. He grumbled to himself.

"So what's your plan?" The German Shepherd asked and Jamison then had a hopeful look in his eyes and his smile as he looked back at the dragon, now running on its feet, running after Jamison and Chase.

"Well, since he's a fire breathing dragon, we should get him near that lake." Jamison pointed as Chase followed his finger to the lake where the pup recently fell in.

"I get it. I have a plan." Chase responded and Jamison looked at the German Shepherd with a bit of concern and interest.

"Okay, so what is it?" He asked. The brown pup sighed as he knew this plan was going to be crazy and somewhat dangerous, but considering their situation, there was no other way.

"It's gonna be risky, but I'm gonna need you to throw me at that lake."