Chapter - 25 🌹

Start from the beginning

It was comforting. It was what he needed. For so long. Just like the warmth of the blankets on cold winter nights. It was comforting.

It felt good to hear those words but given the place and the person, Taeyong was scared. Scared of the sudden emotions clouding his brain. How could few words affect him so much? He was liking the assurance coming from the king of fucking Hell! It was even scarier than the fact that he was going to see a dragon in real life.

"Ahem .......um..... D-don't fucking play with me!" Taeyong shook of the palm cupping his face but not too harshly. His face was getting redder as he could feel the heat in his ears and face. But he would like to blame it to the hot temperature of the place.

It was fucking scorching there!

"Why is it so hot here? I am drenched in sweat." Taeyong tried to change the topic that only made the Demon Lord smirk but he decided to play along.

"Blame yourself for it." Jaehyun flirted.

Taeyong rolled his eyes at that and held the edge of the hem of his shirt and fluttered it to circulate some air to his wet skin.

"You can take it off. My eyes will have no complain about seeing your divine body." Jaehyun said and winked at the shorter.

"No thanks! Now lead the way, will you?" Taeyong said in an annoyed tone. The butterfly in his stomach were so restless and the flirting from the Demon king was making it worse.

"To my bedroom? Sure!!" Jaehyun teased again.

"Arrghhhh!" Taeyong groaned and pushed pass the laughing maniac. He was capable of finding his way to his own doom himself! Like he always do!

Moreover there was only one way ahead anyway.

                                     🌹

Taeyong was clenching and unclenching his fists and took deep breath and calm down his nerves. Sweats of nervousness and anxiety, and also because of the hot environment, dripped down his forehead and also his back. To anyone watching him would say he might have got a panic attack. But first stand infront of the door that had a roaring large magical monster on the other side and then you will know the feels.

"Ready?" Jaehyun asked as he inspected Taeyong's nervous expression.

A loud growl followed by trembling of the big door for the nth time startled the poor human again. One more jump scare and he can guarantee his heart will be out through his mouth because he could feel it in he throat already.

"H-Hmm" Taeyong nodded. He was not liking the idea of opening his mouth, just in case his heart actually find a escape route. Moreover what if his voice comes out high pitched like a girl. That would be so embarrassing.

As Jaehyun touched the giant handle of the door, it trembled and glowed red.

Taeyong gulped in anticipation. The loud growl, that had been giving him jump scares, felt like it was so close to the door.

Are they standing just behind the door to welcome us?
Taeyong wondered.

Taeyong expected a loud, irritating, ear piercing noice from the door (hinges) just like any other typical horror movie. But the door opened smoothly. You can blame the spookiness he has been seeing all the way to this place.

Guess they oil the hinges properly?

Wtf Taeyong? Is this a horror movie?
Taeyong scolded himself for being so dramatic.