Chapter 15 : The Temple is Hell ( Part 2 )

Start from the beginning

"Everyday I cursed that stairs everytime I came here. I still hate that stairs. I knew you both did cursed that stairs and the priest, right?", He said.

I make eyes look way from him. I'm kind of agree with him. Kevin face look shocked as he thought that what would a noble child like us do that?

"I know you both agree with me. Luckily, I'm the one who in charge in this ceremony. Not that guy from Ameorna family. If he in charge, he probably gonna scold you both until you admit it. Honestly, he was a worse person and the one who changed a little bit rule in this ceremony. I really hope she still here but her life already ended in the worst way", His smiled slowly fade after he mentioned the late High Saintness.

It's seem everyone miss her. The duke did mentioned her too.

"It's time to end our little chit chat my child", He walked toward the statue and turn around at us.

"Stand still, my child. Is time to end this ceremony", He spoke.

He is praying for the last time and then he look at us with seriousness.

"My child. Please, take out the crystal inside that basket and then put it inside your hand", He explained to us.

We do what he say. He give as a smiled as he satisfied with our behavior.

"Goddess, the mother of this land. Please hear my voice. Let these children receive your blessings with kindness and generosity. Accept them just what you did to our Founder, the first child of yours", He said loudly.

The High Priestess take the jug in front of him. He poured the water slowly at our hand. The holy water was cold and calm at the same time.

All the sudden, I heard a familiar voice. The first voice I heard after I get recreated. I don't expecting it was a Goddess.

"My child, repeat this word after me", She said with a sweet tone.

I'm the child of this land. Will loyal to the Goddess. Make the light surrounded me and take away the darkness. With our life and fate. Let us receive your blessings. And accept us as your child.

The crystal glowing lightly shine in our eyes. This is incredible. I'm stunned by this magical power. The colour crystal changed it's colour. My crystal changed to a purple. It's was like my eyes while Kevin crystal changed into green colours. It's beautiful too.

If I sell this to a black market, I would get a million of money... Hehehe... It would be great

"My child. The Goddess accept you both and gave her blessings. May you both show it to me?", He asked us.

I show my crystal first. He looked around it and smiled lightly.

"Hmm... Purple. Extremely rare colour. There's a wisdom and knowledge. Oh! Also ambitious and...... wealth. Interesting. But there's a little dark purple inside that crystal. Your journey full with obstacle and.... darkness. I hope you can through all of that with the help from the Goddess. May the god bless you well, my child", He smiled.

Yes, it's already obstacle from the start anyway.

Then Kevin show his crystal to him. There's a little surprise in his face.

"Green..... There's a kindness and harmony..... Also wisdom and........ Balance? Or softness? I think it's both. But there's a little red colours inside your crystal. You need to be more careful with people who have a kind face, my child. You will get surrounded by darkness if you trust them so much. Trust your family, trusted friend and lover. They will guide you to the light", He said.

Kevin nodded. I really surprised that he knew the meaning of the colours.

"My child. Listen carefully. Don't tell anyone about your crystal colours. You can tell that to your family members. The most trusted one. Keep your crystal save no matter what. Don't lost and sell it", He said with a serious tone and we nodded.

That's a disappoinment.....

"Good. Now, drink some of this waters. I know you both exhausted", He smiled while gave us a glass of waters that's pop out from his hand. Well, you can do everything with magic.

We thanked him and drink the waters until our throat wet. I get a little energy from this drink. He was a saviour. We're gave back the glass to him and vanished into a dust in his hand.

"The ceremony has now ended. You both can exit this room. It's time to say a goodbye. I hope we can meet again but not in here. And.... Please give my greet to your father", He said politely.

"I will", I replied politely.

We gave him a proper goodbye and exit the room. The ceremony already ended. I glad with it. Now, I can rest at home with peace.

Author A/N : Finally! I finish this chapter. It's take too long to find a great idea for this. Maybe they'll be error on my english so I hope you all can correct it for me 😊