"I'm sorry, Ms. Brenda! I'll be sure to make it up to you," he smiled childishly at the woman he was talking to, bowing deeply at her. After that, he turned to the two males that preoccupied the place before him, and wiped the leftover spit from the side of his face. "Sorry to intrude, the bathrooms were all taken,"the male laughed to himself, clearly very drunk.

"No worries, Jack," Wooyoung replied, before San asked the question that was burning his head.

"How do you know who that woman is? Even I don't know her, and I come here almost every day!"

Jackson rolled his eyes playfully, "oh, Sannie. You need to do a background check before moving, you dummy!" He said as if it were the most natural thing in the world.

"What a strange man," he whispered to himself.

"Oh, and by the way, I'm sorry to interrupt you guys, it seemed like you were having an important conversation," he looked apologetic.

"Again, it's no problem, we were leaving anyways, right, Sannie?"

"Mhm," San nodded, already ready to leave. Wooyoung smiled kindly at his boyfriend, whom didn't seem to notice, and told him to go gather his stuff up, while he help clean over the mess Jackson made.

After getting a reluctant reply from the older, Wooyoung turned to Jackson with a smile. "Let me help you with that," Wooyoung said, eyeing the remaining bits of vomit Jackson left on the railing with grimace.

Jackson didn't really care as he watched the male clean up his mess, he just watched him before speaking. "You love him, don't you?" He asked abruptly, halting Wooyoung from his actions.

"What- we've only been together for a month, it's too early, don't you think?" Wooyoung nervously laughed.

"Look, I may be drunk as fuck right now, but I can detect real love when I see it. The way you smile, and take care of him, that's real love, and you are going to have to confess to him soon, more preferably to yourself first, but you get the point." Wooyoung looked back at the male, whom just shrugged in reply, and patted his back, "listen to the expert," he whispered before walking away.

"Hey- your vomit- You know what, why am I even doing this shit?" He then took his stuff, and went to meet San by the door.

"What took you so long?" San pouted cutely.

"Nothing serious, baby," Wooyoung cooed. San cheered, and usually he would've found that childish, but when San did it, it just worked.

Shit, maybe I am in love.

...............

a/n: i've been tagged💀 blame sansvenus 🤩☝️but anyways enjoy ig?😀

1- the indecisive person i am had to seek help and we've settled on :DD (cuz those are my initials) or KB bc my bestie says i'm a koala bear (i need to think about this more💀) we also liked gigi but idk lol i'm so indecisive😭

2- singer ig? cant do much else😀

3- bf- wooyoung (many others too but to save some time🤠), gf- ryujin (same^^)

4- no idea👍

5- idk drawing?🥲

6- reddd

7- yunhooo that big teddy bear🥺😩 or my actual best friend <3 arabella_valintino

8- dumplings🤠 idk tbh this is prob very boring and i'm sorry u had to sit through this

now for my tags; i'm sorry for this <3 arabella_valintino (you alr knew lmfao), ugh omg i barely even know 15 ppl who am i gonna tag😭, uhm k_problems16 unlikelee enhagain idk much more so the rest of these sorry? and i'm sure it won't reach 15 but idc:) ilovesaniiiii mameshibaaa and Morrigann_Angelus IDK IDK IM SORRY OKAY😭

anyways thanks for reading and i hope u have a great day <33

also for once it'll only be one update lol so i'll see you next timee, when i don't have finals anymore💀

bye bye loves <3

-🤍