falling for you more...

yoona's pov

oh no i entered y/n's and oppa's room...i saw jihoon oppa on top of y/n.

y/n saw me and pushed oppa away and stood up.

"i m sorry!!! i am really sorry!!" i told and ran away from the room.

y/n's pov

i saw yoona...wait why was she here! omg! i pushed jihoon away and i stood up.

"i m sorry!!! i am really sorry!!"

"yoona wait!" she didnt listen and ran out of the room.

i was so embarrassed and stared at jihoon.

"what?" said jihoon.

"what do you mean?! your sister just entered the room and we were-"

"whats so great?! we are married!'jihoon said.

"but..it is too embarrassing."

"you know what lets just sleep." jihoon said.

i nodded and went on the bed. i felt so sleepy and tired..so i just fell asleep.

jihoon's pov

i saw y/n sleeping so i offed the lights in our room, when i was about to switch off the side table lamp which was beside y/n...i saw y/n sleeping peacefully...she looked so pretty and cute.

"hey Mr or Ms Park..your dad here, dont trouble your mom so much ok? she has already given up her dream job just for you. so better not to cause any trouble ok? we all will be looking forward to see you and dont worry, mom and dad loves you." i said.

then i saw y/n smiling. maybe she is having a good dream i thought, switched off the lamp and went to sleep.

y/n's pov

i was trying to sleep then jihoon started to talking to someone. i was about to wake up, then jihoon said "dont trouble your mom so much ok?" wait..was he talking about me to our baby? he is soo sweet...i continued to listen the conversation carefully "dont worry mom and dad loves you."  i smiled i know he is gonna be the best dad in the world.

then jihoon kissed my forehead. wait! was it for me or for the baby? never mind...but he kissed me!! wait why am i so happy? am i....falling for you more?

TO BE CONTINUED.....