decision

"WHAT!????!"

"wait seriously??!!" asked sunwoo.

"yes...im serious" i said.

"wait was it that day when you had-" asked yunho, interrupted by yoona.

"shut up." yoona whispered.

"and im going to be an aunt!"yoona said.

"yoona stop we haven't decided if we are keeping the baby or not." i said.

"oh...go ahead." yoona said.

"hey...can we have a moment?" y/n asked.

"sure." everyone said and left the room.

"so what are we going to do?" y/n asked.

"its your wish because its your body-" 

suddenly we got interrupted by y/n's manager.

"y/n are u serious??!! how come you get pregnant, we have a come back next week!" the manager said.

"i m sorry." y/n said.

"sorry!? it doesn't make any difference!....and by the way are you keeping the baby or not?" asked the manager.

"we are still deciding." me and y/n said together.

"wow! see y/n if you are keeping the baby we have to kick you out of the company. second if you are not keeping the baby you can stay in our company and take a hiatus....later you can continue your daily activities in the company." the manager said.

"but sir if she keeps the baby....the group will fall into pieces...she is the centre of the group's success..." one of the staff member said.

"i know that, y/n choose your choice wisely." they said and left.

i saw y/n's eyes getting watery and bursted out crying i went to her and patted her back.

"i m sorry." i said.

"no its not your fault at all....its my fault too." she said.

"hey y/n, its ok if you not keep the baby.....see if you don't keep the baby it will be good for you. we can just continue our daily life as if nothing happend-"

"AS IF NOTHING HAPPENED?! how can i do that?!" y/n shouted.

"y/n calm down... lets talk." i said.

"jihoon be honest with me....do you want the baby?"y/n asked.

"i...honestly i really want to keep the baby and even you wanted to become a mom...but its your wish..." i said.

y/n was staring at her tummy and thinking what she should do....i really want the baby because i really want to become a dad.

"jihoon you still remember my dream?" y/n asked.

"hmmm....what dream?"

"me becoming a mom." she said.

"yea i do." i said and she nodded.

y/n's pov

he still remembers my dream....he also wants the baby...so does everyone.

and i finally decided what to do.

"jihoon i made my decision."

"you did! so should i call everyone in?" jihoon asked.

"sure."

everyone came in.

"so what's your decision?" the manager asked.

"my decision is to......"

to be continued....