Do you remember?

"Y/n...do u still hate me?.... remember our first kiss?" Said jihoon.

4 years ago

Tomorrow it's my birthday! Yay! Today we are going to do a party at my home at night.

Today is Friday so I have to still go to school. I m going to treat sunhee, yoona, sunwoo, yunho and jihoon for lunch.

After 4 hours

It's lunch time! We all gathered at the canteen I payed the money For lunch for everyone then we talked about what's going to happen in my house course we are going to have a party and a sleep over.

After school

I kinda cleaned my house and got dressed up. Then I turned on the tv and saw a shocking news.... There is going to be a meteor shower at 1am! I was so excited but at 12:30 am we will be playing and having fun...and it's not good if u leave the house on ur party just to see meteor showers. I really want to see it but I can't.

Jihoon's pov

Argg...what should I buy for y/n? a necklace?....no a headband?...argg no.

Just then I heard a news coming from the television...there is going to be a meteor shower! I know that y/n loves meteor shower.... I know what I can gift her...

At 7pm

Everyone came they got their stuff and lead them to a big bedroom where everyone is going to sleep, play and eat.

Yoona bought a beautiful cake which I loved it. Then they unpacked their stuff and went to fresh themselves up

At 9 pm

I ordered a lot of food after we ate everything we were so full. Sunwoo was so full that he fell asleep cuddling sunhee. They looked so cute! Meanwhile yoona and yunho were chatting something which made them giggle everytime. I wondered when I m going to meet my soulmate at the moment.

At 11:59 pm

It's going to be my birthday! I'm going to be 16! I can't imagine that!

At 12 am

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!" everyone said we sang the song as if a pre school children singing rhymes. Then everyone started giving gifts to me. Yoona bought a friendship bracelet for me and sunhee, yoona and me have the same friendship bracelet! Then sunwoo gave me a beautiful keychain which had my name on it. Then yoona gave me a lip tint which was matching with my skin tone perfectly! I asked "how did you get a lip tint which matched my skin colour?!"

Then yunho said "she took 1 billion years to choose a lip tint" I laughed and hugged yoona.

Then sunwoo asked "jihoon u didn't get anything for y/n" Jihoon then said "I bought something it's outside."

Jihoon then grabbed my hand and took me outside in the garden. I asked "so where is it?"

"wait." Said jihoon.
Then he checked his watch and covered my eyes.

I panicked "what are u doing!?"

" don't panic...just wait." Jihoon said.

Then he uncovered my eyes and said me to see up. Omg! It was the meteor shower! I was so happy and jumping in joy. I quickly wished " I want to meet a guy who can keep me happy forever and have a happy life."

Jihoon laughed. Then he grabbed my waist and dragged me near Then he kissed me. I was shocked. I didn't know what to do so I continued doing that.

From that day onwards we both become awkward towards each other. 

to be continued...