ok soo....

"my decision is to.....keep the baby."

everyone celebrated...except the company.

"are you serious y/n?! you will-" the manager said.

"i don't care about being an idol anymore and i will reveal it myself that im pregnant and i will be leaving the company." i said.

"ok fine!" they said and left.

"yay i m going to an aunty!!" said yoona.

"and i m going to be an uncle!!" said yunho.

"but y/n what about your career?" jihoon asked.

"i don't care about my career..i just need to give birth to the baby first." i said

suddenly jihoon's parents rushed in the room.

"dear i just heard about the news...are you keeping the baby?" asked jihoon's mom.

"yes we are." me and jihoon said together.

"finally a new family member! hello y/n nice to meet you....weren't you.... jihoon's first lo-"

before jihoon's mom could say anything, jihoon interrupted.

"y/n this is my mom Mrs Park cha-young and my dad Mr Park jin-young." jihoon introduced.

"nice to meet to you Mr and Mrs park." i said.

"nice to meet you too...y/n why don't you stay at our house until you give birth of our grand child?" Mr park asked.

"yes y/n i think you should live with us and by the way you have nowhere to go..." said yoona.

"no thank you...i will find a place to stay-" i said but got interrupted by jihoon.

"y/n....lets get married."

to be continued....