our first night

"come lets go inside our room....we have to spend our first night of us married." jihoon said.

"what did you just say?!" i asked.

"lets just go in." jihoon said.

inside the room

i was lying on the bed while jihoon was lying in the couch. we both were staring at the ceiling.

it was so awkward until jihoon asked "hey...how is the baby?"

"yes its healthy and active."

*awkward silence*

"did you sign the contacts and documents that you are officially leaving the group and the company?" jihoon asked.

"yes i did...and i revealed everything what happened to me." i said.

"i know."

"then why did you ask me?"

"just to break the awkwardness between us." jihoon said.

*awkward silence*

"why did you kiss me?" i asked.

"hmmm...because you know there were so many cameras shooting our wedding video...of course after some years the child is gonna ask for our wedding video. He/she should know that we both love each other and got married right?" jihoon said.

"oh really!?....you little-" i started chasing after jihoon.

"y/n are you crazy!!?? you are carrying a child-" before jihoon could tell anything i threw a pillow at him.

"oh really y/n?! y/n see im going easy on you because you are carrying our child-" i threw a pillow at him again.

"hahaha y/n you have now raised my BP(blood pressure)....i swear to god..you are going to be killed today." and jihoon started chasing me.

after a while

"jihoon stop...im tired." i said.

"no way i m going to stop until i catch you." jihoon said.

while running, i tripped over a carpet and fell on the bed, while jihoon tripped too and landed on top of me.

 "gotcha." jihoon said while smirking.

Mr and Mrs park, yoona and yunho's pov

"why did it become silent?" asked Mrs park.

"wait lemme see mom." said yoona peeking at the door.

"oh my god..i knew it they were dating!" yoona said.

"even i wanna see!" said yunho.

everyone saw y/n and jihoon on the bed.

"oh my god yes! we made the right decision for making them get married." said Mrs park hitting yoona excitedly.

"mom stop i m going to-" before yoona said anything she went inside y/n's and jihoon's room.

to be continued....