Introduction

Hi I m y/n I'm going to share a story on how I got pregnant with my enemy's child accidentally and how I fell in love with him....

I was born in Daegu, South Korea...my mom died while giving birth to me and my dad died 2 years after my mom died in a car accident.

So basically I was born unlucky.

Only my grandparents were my only close family with me they raised me and tried to bring happiness to my life.

But my luckiest day in my life right now is meeting my friends and importantly jihoon.

In my life I really wanted to become a idol and a mom but I guess I could choose only one.

 I started to train as a k-pop idol when I was 12 at space entertainment.

And I debuted at the age of 15.

Now that I'm 20 my group was really successful and I m happy on what's going on.

But when I think about my teenage days I get chills, sadness, happiness and regretness.

4 years ago

I was a normal high school student my two best friends Sunhee and Yoona were my childhood friends since I was 8.

Yoona was like my elder sister and Sunhee everyone's mom.

Sunhee was already dating her senior which was Sunwoo.... he was friends with Sunhee since we were 10. 

Then later when they were 15 Sunwoo confessed his feelings to Sunhee. 

Meanwhile Yoona was having a crush on Yunho and yet hasn't confessed her feelings....and me who was already 16 didn't have any love life goal. Yoona had a elder brother which was one year elder than me.... his name is Jihoon.

Jihoon was actually Yoona's step brother when Jihoon was 1 year old.

 Jihoon's dad divorced his mom and later married to a lady and had Yoona.

I actually used to have a crush on Jihoon since we meet and was my first love but at then age of 14 I started hating him because we fought everyday and eventually became enemies....

When we graduated we all got separated which made me sad but I was happy that I wasn't seeing jihoon everyday.

Jihoon is actually quite handsome, soft ,cute  but cold-hearted and was really popular in school.

Jihoon actually came from a poor family but when his dad married Yoona's mom he became kinda rich because Yoona's grandad was a CEO of a small snack company.

To be continued....