12. just a couple drinks

-Firstly holy shit this has 264 read tysm you mean so much to me

-I didn't know what to name this chapter ;(

-Ty and enjoy <3.

George POV
I up to a beautiful sunset the colours of red, yellow and orange which mixed together perfectly.

the clouds mixed into them leaving white swipes across the sky

"Morning beautiful" the blonde had woken up

"Morning" i look up at the blonde as he kissed my forehead

We sat there glazing at the sky, the blondes hand playing my hair while I lay.

"How are you feeling" his eyes removed from the sky to mine.

My head was pounding still, I wished that I had Panadol on me. I wanted to ask but i didn't want to leave this position.

"Kinda hurts" I look back at the sky as the blonde continues fiddling with my hair

"I think nick has some in the kitchen wanna come?" I nod my head as he sits up and walks into the kitchen, me following along.

Who was nick? I've never heard of him I'm was pretty sure this was sapnap's house, I guess it's his roommate or something.

I didn't really want to ask questions all I needed was some Panadol, and quickly.

The blonde searched the kitchen before closing the last cupboard "I'll go ask sap" he   Grabbed my hand interlocking his to mine.

we trailed upstairs to the room from the night before, sapnaps room.

"Hey Sap you got any panad-" the blonde stopped as his mouth fell right open.

"Their still asleep let's just go home" the blonde quickly closed the door before picking me up bridal style and rushing down the stairs.

"Their" I knew there was someone in the room last night but why did we have to run off like that.

Clay POV
"Hey sap you got any panad-" not only was Sapnap in the bedroom but so was a smaller boy, he seemed quite Familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

The smaller boy was asleep,Sapnap just looked at me and placed his hand on the back of his head with a small smile.

he was probably still drunk because he walked in zigzags before tripping causing a quiet thud

I shut the door before picking the brunette up and going down stairs to see someone who was trying to leave, and fast

"Oh hey Clay"

??? POV
"Hey sap do you have any panad-" the door pushed open. The voice of a man who I knew, clay.

Sapnap was awake and I'm sure he thinks I'm still asleep so I lay there listening to the conversation between the two.

Absolute silence, you could hear a ant sneeze it was that quite

A thud became the room something had fallen, I didn't risk looking

if clay had found out that the person in the bed was me he'd think I liked him.

I didn't like sap, he was a nice guy but it was all a drunk mistake

I couldn't of liked Sapnap he was straighter then a ruler and I'm sure I had my eyes on someone who was quite closer to me.

The door closed as stepping trailed down the stairs, a grip attached my waist.

Sap had rolled over and spooned me into him, his breath ran down my face leaving an unpleasant alcohol smell gross.

His breathing was somewhat peaceful and soothing, every inhaled and exhaled calmed me.

My breathing matched his as my eyes slowly shut moving more into him.

He was warm and quite a good pillow, he was just like the missing puzzle piece.

I soon glazed off into a sleep still left laying with him, I didn't care it felt right and made me feel safe.

George POV
"Oh hey clay" Darryl had a worried tone in his voice

He still had the costume on, his hair slightly messed up and held the shoes in hand

A male figure approached from the stairs walking towards us.he was brunette and measured about 5'6ft, Zak

Darryl POV
"Your so perfect, I love you" although we where drunk, the words couldn't get out of my head

C'mon Darryl it was all just a mistake, a drunk mistake

It was a horrible idea to come to this party, Zak had stood about a meter away from us

My face was covered in red, how could I be so dumb

He looked rather confused, he obviously didn't remember anything.

Oh god my mother is going to kill me, if she finds out I was with a guy I'm done for.

George's suddenly realised the situation with a shock put on his face

clay just sat there not moving, trying to put his head around it.

Did a stupid kiss really matter? It was all a dumb idea to come to this party anyway, he wouldn't remember.

Right?

Sorry for the short chapter, I wonder who the mystery boy is. Let me know if I should write about what happened between skephalo :)