8. the kiss

George woke up to see clay wasn't lying there next to him as he pulled the quilt off him as he stood up and walked downstairs, wow that smells nice, he was greeted by clay cooking pancakes, clay placed a plate of 3 pancakes on the counter for George as he sat on the chair and ate a bit of pancake "How do you make these so fluffy!" Clay looked at the brunette who's mouth was full as he smiled and walked towards him "come help me I'll teach you" George stuffed the last bit of pancake into his mouth holding clays arm as he leaded George to the stove as the blonde placed his hands on top of George's as he stood behind George as there body's touched,they picked up the spatula as they flipped the pancake "I did it" clay laughed as he turned the brunette around and placed his lips on the brunettes, after they finished kissing they headed upstairs to get ready for the day ahead. George was wearing long mom jeans with a white top that was tucked into the jeans and a black belt with White Airforces, Clay was wearing a white long sleeve shirt which was underneath a black t-shirt, he wore black jeans and two chain necklaces. The pair kissed as the two made there way to the car to pick up the others, after they picked up quakity, Darryl and Karl they made there way to the mall. At the mall they all went shopping around for what seemed like ages before they sat down to get something to eat, everyone was eating and chatting until "nice neck George" George blushed before pulling his top over the hikey "oh come on Georgie" clay reached over pulling the shirt of his neck, Karl giggled as blush filled my face "are you that embarrassed George" I nod my head slightly before digging my head into his chest "get a room" we all look at quakity who was starring down to his phone as clay smirked, oh god why did he have to do this now, clay moved down to my neck before getting close enough to add more marks until the blonde suddenly backed away, he was staring behind me with a shocked look on his face George turns around to see nobody there just a bunch of teenagers, or at least that's what he thought , for the rest of the day George ignored what had happened and went about the day as the group made there way to by some Starbucks, George was walking next to clay as he held the blondes hand only for the blonde to let go immediately before walking away, George was now worried that he had done something wrong so he continued walking to Starbucks to get a drink for him and clay. George now had two venti drinks in his hands as he walked over to Clay , the blonde was standing near the boys from before as George walked over to see clay place his lips on someone that wasn't him, Ella... George dropped one of the drinks onto the floor as his hand covered his mouth as a tear roles down his face, the boys all stare at George as he run away from them and into the bathroom "GEORGE WAIT"
Clay POV
"GEORGE WAIT" I push Ella off me and glare into there eyes "What the fuck! Now he hates me why would you push me like that" the boys giggle "oh clay, It's simple really, I pushed you so you would kiss Ella and now that gay freak will believe you did it!" I look at Ella who had a smirk on her face "he's not a gay freak, he's my friend and I hate Ella I wouldn't dare kiss her!" I look around frantically looking for George "A friend? Why don't you explain to us yesterday when you two made out?" I look at the boys who were smirking "I can get you out of the football team clay, one simple word to Mr.Beckson and your off the team would you like that?" I nod my head "good" I race to Quakity and Darryl who had an angry look on there face "What the muffin why did you kiss her! Especially when george truly loves you!" I look to the ground as I frown "I didn't kiss her, Wilbur pushed me but George doesn't know that, where is he?" I look at the two who point to the bathrooms as I rush to find him. When I did George was lying on the ground palms on his face "George.." he lifts his head up as he reaches for something in his pocket, a $20 bill "George no.." he passes it to me "get yourself a taxi or something.... and don't come into my room" he gets up as he attempts to leave before the blonde grabs his arm swinnging him towards the blonde"George it doesn't have to be like this let me speak" he looks at me directly into my eyes "I'm not in the mood right now" he pushed past me as I watch him, Karl, quakity and Darryl leave. Soon after I head home and walk upstairs and go straight to my room, I scrolled on twitter until George's mum yelled out  "DINNERS READY!" I head downstairs and see George, sitting there with his head down, I Finnish my dinner as me and George both sat goodnight to his mum and walk upstairs "George could we talk" he looked at me before entering his room and closing the door shut. I walk to my room as I flop onto the bed "I miss you Georgie" as I close my eyes and fall asleep
George POV
"George could we talk" I look at clay before entering my room and closing the door shut, I lie on my bed until soon falling asleep. I woke up remembering why clay wasn't here, I felt bad so I got up and went to my window, outside was a desert , I walked back over to my bed as I lay down, tears going down my face,I close my eyes wanting to fall asleep, hoping it will all go away I just couldn't i walk out of my room into clays to say sorry and let him explain what had happened that day, I walk down the hallway until I finally reach clays room, I open the door as I see someone on top of him with there lips latched onto him, it was Ella, a tear rolls down my face as I storm away from the room "GEORGE WAIT" I walk down the hallway until I open my door and go back into my room,I sit on the floor crying into my palms I sat up suddenly from my bed as my hands became sweaty and shaky my breaths were faster than usual as clay runs into my room hugging me and helping me calm down "Its ok George breath in.. and out" soon after my breaths where better "what happened George?" I look at the blonde who was clearly worried "Bad dream" clay kissed my forehead before looking down at me "I'm sorry about today.. Wilbur pushed me, I hope you can forgive me" I look up to the blonde who had tears in his eyes "I forgive you" clay lifts me up from the ground as he lies me down gently before hopping into the bed next to me, he runs his hands through my hair until I slowly fall asleep.

hello! I'm sorry if the ending is confusing I had writers block and haven't been sleeping much so I've been on this page about 2 hours, anyway have a great day/night love ya!
Word count: 1,361