"I-I-I-" I cut myself off getting fed up with how much I'm stuttering before I know it I'm sobbing harder.

"Take your time." He rubs my back comforting me.

"I fuck everything up," I finally let out. "I cheated on my ex. And I know you are two completely different niggas but still....I'm going to ruin this."

"You're right," he says making my jaw drop at first. "We are two completely different niggas. I don't give a fuck what you did to that man. You cheated once? Ight. Whatever y'all had going on ain't nothing similar to us. Now if you feel like you have an issue with cheating in every relationship let me know now."

I sniffle shaking my head. "No I don't."

"Good," Cylis laughs lightening the mood. "Cause let me tell you if you cheat on me. I will kill you." He tells me seriously.

For some reason that scares me and turns me on.

I lean over kissing him on the lips. "I'm sorry for ruining the moment."

"Shit sum tell me it'll be a lot of other moments in our future." He reassures me.

"Yeah like right now." I grab him by his shirt pulling him towards me. And we instantly get back to kissing like we were minutes ago but this time more passionately. I'd realized that if he's putting trust into me knowing the mistakes I've made then I need to put trust in me too.

He carries me up the steps and to the master bedroom. The darkness of the room surrounding us but he manages to find the bed laying me down on it. As soon as he does I relax watching as he looks me in the eyes. "If you don't want to go further we don't have to."

"I do." I nod. Deciding in this moment I want to lose my virginity. "I want you to be my first."

He glances down at his print and with wide eyes I do the same. From the looks of it his member is long and thick. Just thinking about that entering me I get a little scared. "I'm gone take it slow. Ion want to hurt you."

The softness in his accented voice only turns me on even more.

"I'm not a lil girl," I say laughing a little. "I can handle it."

Cylis gives me a whatever you say look as he pulls down his pants and I take off my clothes. I find myself being cautious over my body quick to try and find the blankets to cover myself. He places his hand over my hands stopping me. "You are one of the finest females I ever saw in my mothafuckin' life. So lemme see you. Ight?"

Just knowing that he finds me attractive out of everybody else including Savira boosts my confidence. Before I know it I'm not even focused on the fact that I'm nude. I just let him roam my body.

Surprised as he trails kisses down my body grabbing the back of my leg he pins it up into the air. Looking me in the eyes as he drags his tongue up my pussy. I toss my head back the feeling of his wet tongue licking my pussy driving me crazy. "Cyeee." I moan out.

"You taste so good." He mutters against my pussy.

I find myself wanting to touch my titties that are sensitive and play with them but I start to feel like that's doing to much. But clearly he was reading my mind because he takes my hand and put them back were they were before I lost boldness. I rub my titties spreading my legs wider I start to get more comfortable. I close my eyes biting down on my bottom lip as he places one of his fingers inside of me. My juices coating his fingers as he sucks gently on my clit. "O-oh my god...." I whimper.

Believe it or not the head alone is better than anything I've ever experienced. East and Damai included.

Just when I was about to come and the tightness in my stomach started building he lifts up so that we're face to face still leaving his two fingers inside of me. "What-" he cuts me off fingering me faster I cling onto his shoulders trying not to moan too loud but I fail horribly. "Shit! Fuck!" I moan out.