Chapter 12 - Blast from the past

Start from the beginning

You: And Amagi? What are you girls doing here? I thought you 4 died in battle?

Yamato: I can say the same thing for you, and yet you became a Siren.

Musashi: You can't really blame him, Yamato. His body was captured by the Sirens years ago.

Yamato: I suppose you are right. If you're confused, Y/N, this place is where ships like us come to if we die. You died the latest and we expected you and your body to be here, but it never did. We were really excited on meeting you.

You: Well, thanks I guess. *looks at Amagi* You must be Amagi, right? Akagi and Kaga's sister?

Amagi: That's me, at least they still remember me. Tell me, Y/N, 3 years ago, was Azur Lane together? Like Sakura Empire, Iron Blood, Eagle Union, and Royal Navy?

You: Well...

One story later.

After hearing Y/N's story, they were surprised that Sakura Empire and Iron Blood had made the Crimson Axis and had betrayed Azur Lane. Shinano then can be seen on Y/N's lap.

You: Ah-S-Shinano...

Yamato: Shinano, get off Y/N's lap.

Shinano: But it's so cozy here. His lap feels like a real pillow. *yawn* back to sleep.

Musashi: Sorry about her. Shinano has Narcolepsy. It is a chronic sleep disorder characterized by overwhelming daytime drowsiness and sudden attacks of sleep. People with narcolepsy often find it difficult to stay awake for long periods of time, regardless of the circumstances.

You: I know what that is but I didn't think someone like Shinano would get it. She looks cute sleeping, nonetheless.

Even though Shinano was sleeping, she heard what Y/N said, causing her to blush and his inside his stomach to hid it.

Amagi: *angry yet innocent tone* I'm going to kill those 2, joining with Sirens.

You: But that was 3 years ago. As of now, they have rejoined Azur Lane. Iron Blood and Sakura Empire both. *realized something* Wait, is there 3 other girls here?

Musashi: Huh? Yeah, all 3 of them said that they were sisters. They even look like Bismarck. They said that they had a brother too... Wait, don't tell me you're their brother!

You: I might, would you take me to them?

The Yamato sisters, except Shinano who was on Y/N's back, and Amagi then took Y/N to the 3 other girls who were here. Y/N then got closer as he saw 3 familiar faces.

(FGS Tirpitz)

(FGS Tirpitz)