Special Chapter : Happy Birthday, Bismarck

(If you haven't noticed, Valentine's Day and Bismarck's birthday lands on the same day but I don't celebrate valentines day so we ain't doing it here sorry.)

Your Pov

Finally, after being crippled for a while, I was finally able to walk once more. Well, I lost my riggings but that doesn't matter anymore. As long as I have my family, I'm happy.

You: Now that I think about it, what's tomorrow? *checks calendar* February 14th, mom's birthday! I want to make that day special!

I then called my sisters to come to my house and they wanted to ask why.

You: You girls don't know? It's mom's birthday.

Bis: Her birthday? Y/N, she's never told anyone about her birthday, how do you know it?

You: I've been around when computers were invented, her birthday is tomorrow, mind helping me out?

Tirpitz (Sis): Oh yeah, forgot about that. Of course we'll help you! You're her favorite after all so a party from you would be surprising.

Donner: I feel hurt when you said that Y/N was mom's favorite.

Bis: If you think about it though, mom just met us while she knew Y/N more than us so don't complain. Besides, I would like Y/N as a favorite too!

Donner: I can't argue here, all right see you at your house, Y/N?

You: Yup, see you girls there!

Tirpitz (sis): Oh yeah, I think mom would like you as her present.

You: Huh?

Bis: You didn't know? Mom not only loves you as a son, but loves you as her lover. Lucky you!

You: What?!?!

Bismarck sisters: Bye!

They then cut off the call as I then put the phone down. Isn't it illegal for a mother to love her son? While thinking, Prinz Eugen comes in with Zoe.

Zoe: Papa!

You: Hello there my princess! How are you doing today?

Prinz Eugen: She's becoming more like you every day. So, what's up? I heard you were talking with your sisters.

You: Do you know what's tomorrow?

Prinz Eugen: February the 14th, right?

You: Yup, and also Bismarck's birthday.

Prinz Eugen: Her birthday? Oh, her launch day you mean. I never knew that, the only person that knows this besides Bismarck herself is Tirpitz.

You: I called mother Tirpitz just now and she'll help me out with it. I'm planning to do a party for mom with all the 4 factions.

Prinz Eugen: I understand. So, how are you going to do it?

You: Well, I found this place hidden inside of Azur Lane and I plan on using it for the party. As for drinks and food, I asked Royal Navy for it. Entertainment, I called the Idols and Hipper to do it too.