CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT

Start from the beginning

"Hello, As-"

"GET YOUR FREAKING MAN HERE OR ELSE I WILL FUCKING PUNCH HIS UGLY FACE. HE'S TOO ANNOYING FOR THE DAMN'S SAKE!" The older yells, hilariously annoyed. Junghwan chuckled, he's aware of the drama inside the building.

"Roswell-san, Spencer hyung is a nice maaan~ He's so into you, better grab him before someone could steal him away from you~" Junghwan cutely mutters, wanting him to confess already. Seriously, Asahi is also stubborn.

"Tsk, fine. I'll think of it, don't tease me or else, I will steal you away from Avenue" Hamada Asahi mutters, earning a giggle from So Junghwan. Avenue is often raging in jealousy because of Asahi. The older japanese would call Junghwan in the middle of the night, especially at those hot nights.

After talking with a Asahi, the younger's eyes sparkles-his boyfriend is calling. He excitedly answered the phone call.

"HARUUUU" Junghwan cutely mutters, missing the older's voice that always brings butterflies to his stomach.

"Hell there, my sweetheart. I will fetch you at lunch, we will go somewhere." Haruto sweetly mutters, getting excited while thinking of Junghwan's reunion with his parents.

"Uwaa, we will have a date again? Aaaah, sure!" Junghwan cutely yells, jumping on the bed because of excitement.

"You're right, sweetheart. Wait for me, baby. Arasseo?" Haruto says, with his sweet voice that made the younger shyly grin.

"Ne, Haruuu~" The teacher responded, feeling his cheeks burn into red. Loving Haruto is red, burning red.

"WHO THE FUCK MADE THIS FREAKING IDEA?!" Avenue shouted like a mad man, in front of his friends that are currently causing chaos inside his office.

Yes, the flashback is all about the kidnapping prank they made.

"PARK JIHOON" They all answered in unison, pointing at the culprit of the action-drama they pulled.

"Calm down, Watanabe. At least he confessed to you, right?" Harrison mutters, making the others nod in agreement.

"BUT THAT WAS TRAUMATIZING, DAMN IT. BE FUCKING THANKFUL THAT MY SWEETHEART IS STILL CONSIDERATE AND INNOCENT." Haruto hisses, glaring at his friends who just betrayed him.

"Anyways, Junghwan is madly in love with you. We freaking helped you, fucking slowpoke suitor." Hamada Asahi blabbers, raising his eyebrow as he confront his best friend.

"Damn, anyway-oh right, FINE!" Haruto sighs in defeat, making his friends chuckle at him.

"So, care to explain to us what happened that night?" Yoon Jaehyuk ask, earning a punch at his arm from Asahi.

"There you are, asking about sexual stuffs. Do you want me to punch your face too?" Hamada Asahi warns, aiming his fist at the Chief of Technology Officer.

"Jagi~, I only want you, nothing else." Spencer teases, holding the vice president's hand, placing a kiss on it. The people inside the meeting room roared like high school students, witnessing a cringe teenage drama.

"DAMN YOU, STOP MAKING FUN OF ME" Hamada Asahi responded, pulling away his hands. Haruto, who's glaring earlier is now freaking laughing at his best friend's reaction.

"Yah Hamada, you're playing hard to get. Give him a fucking chance." Haruto yells, making Asahi roll his eyes.

"Back to Haruto, have you already did the THING with him?" Park Jihoon asks, emphasizing the word thing. Grinning like an idiot, earning a smack from Choi Hyunsuk who's beside him.

"Damn, about sex again" Hamada Asahi mutters in disgust, he's just envious.

"GLAD YOU, ASKED. FUCK, HE'S SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL. HIS SKIN IS TOO DAMN FLUFFY AND WHITE, HAHA I ALREADY MARKED MY TERRITORY. AAAH DAMN, HIS THIGHS IS SO MEATY, I LOVE TO SANDWICH MYSELF BETWEEN THOSE. OH, HIS MOANS ARE ALSO FUC-"

"WATANABE!!!!!!"

"What the fuck, Avenue. Are you even listening to us?" Azure mutters with a frown. Looking at Haruto who's daydreaming in the middle of their meeting.

"Oh, I'm sorry. What was that again?" He asks with a small smile, putting his palm under his chin, looking at his friends inside the conference room.

"Damn, daydreaming despite of presiding a meeting." Vernervio blurted out, rolling his again.

"Asahi, calm down. You can day dream about me too." Yoon Jaehyuk teases, earning a smack from Asahi.

"Anyway, we're currently talking about the investment on Taiwan. The heir of Golden Hotel is scheduled to meet us tomorrow." Kim Junkyu reminded, making the CEO nod.

"What's his name again? I bet that he's freaking handsome" Takata Mashiho asks, curious about the tall, handsome and deep voiced heir of Golden Hotel in Taiwan.

"Lai Guanlin" Park Jihoon was the one who answered, they all frowned at the unfamiliar name.