New (Edited)

Ga Eul's pov

I transformed alot in America

I put brown streaks in my hair, and let my hair grow long. It was good not thinking about him or even me. I got slimmer even though I ate alot.... Kekeke!

Sigh, I don't want to return to Seoul. That's where all of thoses bad memories were...

Ah! Tomorrow it's the first day of University! I already packed and put the stuff inside my new home.

It was two leveled. On the first level it was a kitchen, with a counter and two chairs. Then a small living room with a television. Also inside a big closet was the washing machine. I got a view of Seoul's streets. There was a balcony too. Up on the second floor, there was a bedroom and a washroom. The walls were painted navy blue. It was equipted with a big closet and cabinets and also with a desk. The bathroom is, well, I guess you can picture what it looks like... Lol...

I unpack my bedroom first since I needed that space the most. I bought too many clothes there so I had to put some aside for hanging on the door... Ops...

Within 3 hours it was 6:00 pm. My stomach was growling. I went out to explore my new neighbourhood. It was conviniet. Markets and transit was close by. I ate ramen....

Baekhyun's pov

I got my own place too... Sigh, this summer break was not delightful. I kept being sulky, making Suho pissed to the core. There were times that i went out but my mind was always focused on her. I went to my old hair colour. Black. I sigh, I should get some fresh air cause if my brother heard about me hiding in here, then i'll be dead. I put on new jeans and choose a snapback. The area around here is good. I can acess the market here and the train is close by. I let the wind cool me. I wonder if she came back yet. Did she change? What does she look like? Did she find somebody? Did she think about me?

So many questions came to mind.

Ga eul's pov

I wake up extra early so I can get dressed. Hey, first impressions count. I put on a denim shirt and a red striped cardigan on. I throw on my jeans and my new black sneakers that I got in the U.S.. I tie my hair in a messy bun. I walk downstairs to eat instant noodles. I need to shop later for groceries.

Half an hour later, I walk out the door with my messenger bag. I threw out all of my old bags from high school. They make bad memories.

Baekhyun's pov

"Hyung! Hyung~ i'm going to sit on you if you don't wake up!" Sehun yells

I open my eyes, "How the hell did you get in here?"

He smiles, "Wow, you're stupid. You told us youre code."

I slap him, "Yah, i'm older don't talk to me like that."

Sehun just sticks out his tongue. I look around it is just him here.

"Where are the other guys?"

"They didn't want to come. Oh, and because they beat me in rock, paper, sciccors."

I screatch my head. I took me an hour to gfet ready. I wore black jeans with a blue shirt. And a grey snapback.

''Hyung.''

"What?"

"Never mind. I shouldn't ask."

"Oh Sehun. Tell me or i'll force it out of you."

"Are you still interested in her?"

"Yes."

"Because she's right there in the striped sweater."

I follow his finger. He is right, she is on the steps, looking at her schedule. Today insn't a real school day. It's just a day where you explore the campus. Ga Eul put some brown into her hair. Wow, she changed.

Ga Eul's pov

Oh god, he's here! I pretend to look at my schedule. He look the same. It squeezes my heart and i resist to go over there and say 'hi'.

I walk up the stairs, not knowing that a male is walking directly into me. I drop my things. "Ah! I'm so sorry!" I say.

I look up to see a boy with HUGE eyes. I almost wanted to laugh. "Are you ok?" He asks

I nod, "Yes, i'm sorry that I wasn't looking.."

"I wasn't too... Hi, i'm Do Kyungsoo." She smiles making his lips into a heart shape

I bow, "I'm Choi Ga Eul."

We talk for some while, just small things. "Hey, what are you studying?" He asks

Heh, he kinda looks cute when he asks questions

"I'm in the med section."

"Cool! Me too!"

We head over there, "Hey, Ga Eul lets be friends ok?"

I nod, "Sure!"

Baekhyun's pov

I saw everything. It litterally killed me. "Hyung, you look like you emerged from hell." Chanyeol said

"She made a new friend. Just like that."

"Hyung, don't worry. I'll watch her. Remember? Me and Ga Eul are both in the same section!" Suho exclaims

I smile, "I should just forget her."

"Baek, don't be sad." Chen comforts

I sigh, i'm glad that I saw her but it'll be so hard, just making our paths cross. Ugh, I hate obsticles.

Why is it so hard!?