Big hearted ch 22

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

(Mikey's pfp on y/n's phone)

Y/n: yo let's meet up mikey. We need to talk

Sure kill-chin. Wanna meet up at (restaurant name)?:mikey

Y/n: yeah. I can meet right now. And is Draken with you?

Yeah he's with me. We are on our way there:mikey

Y/n:okay see you there

Yeah see ya!:mikey

Y/n then walked to his bike and got on it. He then started the engine. He then rode to the restaurant that he and Mikey will meet up. 'I know Mikey won't let me go. After what happen with Valhalla. I wasn't even in toman and he still wanted me back. But how can I can I convince him to let me go? Should I say that I'm doing this for my brother?' Y/n thought.

With Mikey and Draken

"Mikey. We figured out izana's true adjective. He wants y/n to be by his side. And he only wants y/n. He won't share him. But he also wants to fight you" Draken said as Mikey frowns. "I won't let him have kill-chin" Mikey said. "I promised kill-chin to never leave him" Mikey said with a small smile.

"So here's the restaurant that we are supposed to meet up with kill-chin" Mikey said. "Mikey. Do you think Izana tried to manipulate y/n to join his side, and leave toman?" Draken said as they were dead silent after what he said.

They both walked in the restaurant and sat down at a booth. "I think your right ken-chin. I think that's why y/n wants to meet up with us. He's telling us he wants to quit toman and be with his brother" Mikey said as Draken sighed. "Yeah. Whatever we do. We cannot let y/n go. No matter what" Draken said a Mikey nods in agreement. They hear the door ding. They looked to see y/n with a bag. "Hey Mikey! Draken" y/n said as he waved at them.

"Hey kill-chin!" Mikey said as y/n sat next to Mikey. "Well I came here to-" y/n was interrupted by "you came here to leave toman and join your brother" Draken said. "Yeah" y/n said as he put the bag on the table. "Kill-chin. I won't accept you leaving toman" Mikey said with a small smile. "Well I just came here to tell you I'm leaving and giving the uniform back. I'm not asking permission" y/n said as he pushed the bag to Mikey.

"Kill-chin. We're not letting you go. No matter what the cost. Even if locking you up" Mikey said as y/n smiled a bit. "Yeah like you can" y/n said. "Well I came here to tell you this and give the uniform back. So now I will be leaving. If you try to stop me. Remember theres people around here" y/n said a she stood up.

"Yeah that may be true. But we will not let you leave" Mikey said as he stood up. Draken then too. Y/n then walked out of the store and Mikey and Draken followed y/n. They saw him got on his bike. They ran to their bikes and started to chase y/n.

After the chase was done y/n went to Alluka and Kalluto's school. Y/n parked the bike. "Alluka! Kalluto!" Y/n shouted. Alluka and Kalluto then saw y/n and walked to him. "Big brother!" Alluka said as she hugged y/n. "Alluka!" Y/n said as he hugged her back.

"Hey" Kalluto said as Alluka and y/n stopped hugging. "We knew we'd find you here, y/n" Draken said as he and Mikey stood behind y/n. "Tch. You guys are relentless" y/n said as he turned his head to face Mikey. "Let's go guys" y/n said as Kalluto and Alluka went on y/n's bike. "Kill-chin hold on. Talk to us. Are you being forced to join your brother" Mikey asked. "No" y/n said as he rode off to his house.

The loving assassin (takemichi x zoldyck reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें