Return Ch 03

Y/n and takemichi were in class

Y/n and takemichi were in class. Learning stupid middle school shit. "Oi! You can't just barge into a school however you like! What school are you from?!" Some kids yelled. 'Now what's the ruckus all about?' Y/n thought as he sees draken and Mikey. They walked in their classroom. "Let's play Takemichy and Kill-chin♥" Mikey said a she smiled.

Takemichi was shocked. "You know you have no rights to make us come with you? But we will come with you because I'm bored of this class" y/n said as he stood up. "Are you coming Michi?" Y/n asked takemichi. Takemichi gulped and stood up and followed y/n out the door. "Thanks for beating the third years. They are little shits" y/n said as he looked at draken. 'Ehhh?! He beat up our third years?! What monsters!' Takemichi thought.

"Well they were pissing me off so I beat themn. Now line up" draken said as he demand the third years to line up. They did as he said. Then draken and Mikey started to walk on them. Y/n did the same. "Ehhh?! Y/n?!" Takemichi said as he was surprised. He walked along sides them.

They stopped walking on the thirds years because they ran out of third years. They made their way to the entrance. "You feeling ok?" Draken said as he put his arms around takemichi. Y/n sees this and got jealous. "Get your hands off my boyfriend" y/n said as he stood in front draken. Well y/n was shorter of course. "Huh? Your demanding me?" Draken said as he got closer to y/n's level.

"Yeah more or less. Or are you too tall to here me giraffe?" Y/n said as he smirked. Takemichi started to sweat and panic. 'Ehhh?! Y/n!' Takemichi thought as he forgot he was an assassin. Mikey laughed from y/n's funny joke. Draken had veins popping out of his head. "Heh? What did you say. Your so small I couldn't here you from up here" Draken said as he was grinning. Draken got his arms off takemichi's shoulders. "You heard me big guy. Or do I have to keep repeating myself. It's like I'm talking to an old lady" y/n said as draken grew more angry.

"Hold it right there!" Hinata said as she walked towards them. "Hah? Who are you?" Draken said as he looked at hinata. "Sorry hina. We can't hang out with you today. We are busy" takemichi said as he put his arm behind his head. And then

Takemichi was freaking out

Takemichi was freaking out. 'Y/n was picking a fight with draken now hinata with Mikey?! What do they have?! A death wish?!' Takemichi thought as draken was really angry.