Fuck you brother ch 14

"Well

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Well. If you want Michi, Kalluto back. Then come to this address. Tomorrow night at 11" the mysterious person said as he disappeared. Y/n then frown from seeing him disappearing. His eyes widen. "Wait he only has Kalluto?? Then that means Alluka is still here! I need to get her to safety" y/n said as he ran to Alluka's last location.

"Alluka!" Y/n said as he was searching around for her. "Shit! Alluka! Come out it's me! Your big brother" y/n shouted as he continued to look for Alluka. "Alluka. There's y/n" Emma said as she ran to y/n with Alluka holding her hand. Y/n saw this and ran towards them. Y/n then bend down and hugged Alluka. "Are you ok?! Did they hurt you?" Y/n said as he checked any bruises or cuts on Alluka's body. "No. But they took Kalluto!" Alluka said as she was crying.

"I know. They also took Michi. I will get them back. But before that you need to find a safe place for you" y/n said with a sad smile. "Oh and thank you Emma for finding her" y/n said as he bowed to her. "Oh it's ok. But I was listening to you saying takemichi and Kalluto were kidnapped" Emma said as she was worried. "Yeah" y/n said as he sighed. "But at least Alluka is still here. And I'm going to get them back" y/n said with a smile. "But I don't know where to leave Alluka. Cause she needs a safe place" y/n said.

"Well she can stay at the sano household. She will be safe with Mikey" Emma said with a smile. "True" y/n said as he gave Emma a smile. "I'll show where it is since I'm going home right now" Emma said as she walked home. Y/n followed her as Alluka was on his back sleeping. Emma unlocked the door and they walked in. They took their shoes off. Emma had to take Alluka's shoes off since she's sleeping. When they walked to the living room they found Mikey standing there. "Kill-chin? And Emma?" Mikey said as he was surprised "oh. Sorry for barging but Emma said that Alluka can stay here for a bit" y/n said with a smile.

"Oh ok" mikey said as he walked to to his room. Emma got everything ready for Alluka and y/n. Y/n then put Alluka down in her futon. And then put a blanket over her. He got a stuff animal and put it next to Alluka. Alluka then hugged the stuff animal. Y/n then went to the kitchen to see mikey there. "Oh hey kill-chin" mikey said as he waved at y/n. "Hey" y/n said as he got some water. "So where's takemitchy?" Mikey said as y/n turned away to not face mikey. "Somewhere" y/n said as he looked at mikey. He gave mikey a sad smile. Mikey knows this was not a real smile. He knows something is up with y/n. "Kill-chin. Tell me what happened" mikey said.

"Someone kidnapped Michi and Kalluto" y/n said as this made mikey mad. "What do they look like?" Mikey said as y/n sighed. "Doesn't matter. I will deal with it" y/n said as he Drank the water and left to go to bed.

Time skip to tomorrow at 11

Y/n walked in the warehouse. He then saw the person from last night. "So you actually came" the mysterious person said a story/' walked towards him. "Well follow me" the guy said as he walked away. Y/n followed him. They went upstairs. The guy opened the door to see takemichi and Kalluto was tied up in a chair. And three more people surrounding them. They pointed guns at Kalluto and takemichi. "So the whole gang is here" y/n said as he sighed. "It seems like it" some blonde dude said. "Yeah. We are here to get revenge. You killed the people we hold dear!" Some dude with black hair shouted.