Regret ch 04

"Ain't this photo Just awful?" Some kid said as he showed his friends

"Ain't this photo Just awful?" Some kid said as he showed his friends. "Bababahaha" some kid laughed. "Soo bad! It's great!" Another kid said. They kept saying on laughing.

"Hey!" Hina shouted at them. She walked towards them. "Your taking up to much space!" Hinata said with fire.

"That's fine when there's isn't anyone around but that old lady is standing right now. Isn't she? How about letting her sit down?" Hina said with a smile. They Start to scoot over. "Scoot over more!" A kid said.

"Thanks!" Hina said. They said 'no problem'. "Ma'am. There's a spot open right there" Hina said as she pointed to the empty sit. "Oh thank you dear" the old lady said. 'Ew old lady alert' y/n thought.

"So how's finals?" Hina asked y/n and Takemichi. "Well..........not that good" takemichi said. "Good" y/n said. "Well we can study at my place!" Hina suggested. "That would be awesome!" Takemichi said with a smile. "Yeah" y/n said.

Time skip to hina's apartment

"Sorry I didn't know we had guest over" Hina's mom said as she came in with drinks. And some chocolate robots. Y/n sees this and his eyes started to sparkle. And his imaginary tail was waging like a cat. "Even though this is the first time hinata brought boys over" hina's mom said as she set down the drinks and chocolate robot. "Thank you so much" y/n said as he bowed his head. "Oh no it's ok" hina's mother said with a smile. Y/n took a drink of water. "Are you perhaps hina's boyfriend?" Hina's mom asked y/n. Y/n spit out the water. "M-mom!" Hinata said as she was embarrassed. "Sorry. I'm not. I'm dating takemichi. But if I wasn't. Then I would be dating your daughter" y/n said as he realized how wrong that sounded. "Oh please just ignore me" y/n said.

Then Hina made her mom leave the room. "Sorry Michi for saying that. I was kind of nervous. When ever I see moms I just get so tense. Well you understand" y/n said as takemichi smiled at him. "Don't worry y/n I understand" takemichi said.

"Oh takemichi! Thank you for saving my brothers from those bullies" Hina said as she sat down. Hina continued to talk to takemichi while y/n is eating all of the chocolate robots.

Then they heard a firework. "Fireworks?" Hinata said as she got up. "Sounds like it" y/n said as he got up too. Hinata went to the window and saw a firework. "Wow! Let's got to the roof to watch them!" Hinata said with a smile. "Yeah. Race you there!" y/n said as he started to run towards the roof. Hinata soon follow. "Hey wait for me!" Takemichi said as he ran after them. They made it to the roof.

Takemichi grabbed naoto's hand and held it. 'So warm' takemichi thought as he looked at naoto. "Oh hello" naoto said. "Hey naoto" takemichi said. Then he realized what he did. "Naootoooo?!" Takemichi shouted as he was freaking out. "Oh naoto's here? Cool" y/n said as he walked to naoto. But then takemichi was sent to the future.

Takemichi screamed. "Takemichi!" Naoto shouted as he ran over to takemichi. Takemichi was crying that he couldn't spend any more time with y/n. "So you've regained consciousnesses?!" Naoto said with a bright smile. "So I have returned" takemichi said as he was still crying. "What? But that means your able to go to the past!my hypothesis wasn't wrong! And you've made it back!" Naoto said with happiness.