"Hey baby," Wooyoung replied, placing a kiss on San's pink lips. He ended it quickly to say this to his boyfriend, "you don't know how proud I am of you, baby." Wooyoung wanted to say that since the kiss earlier, but never got the chance too, since Yunho bombarded them with questions right after.

San giggled, ready to respond before a knock was heard at the door, and since he was closest, he excused himself to open the door. He checked the peephole, and saw a stranger he's never seen before. Just as he was about to open the door to approach the stranger, Seonghwa stood next to him. "Who is it, Sannie?"

It was obvious that Seonghwa was happy with his newfound relationship as he was seen with a wide smile and a Hongjoong stuck to his side. San just shrugged, "I don't know..."

Seonghwa's face dropped, and he looked at him confused, before he moved him to see who was there. "Ah, that's my nei-" He got interrupted by another knock, making Seonghwa turn towards the door, and open it.

"Was the music that loud you didn't hear me?" The male at the door said.

"What do you want, Jackson?" Seonghwa said boredly.

Jackson sent him a goofy grin, "heard you were having a party, mind if I invite my crew?" The boys all looked to the direction Jackson was pointing, and found a hoard of people, and just like that, it was as if Seonghwa saw his life flash right before his eyes, as all the males barged into his house.

..................

a/n: happy wooyo dayyy!! everyone send him nice messages as he is our happy pill🥺❤️

i hope you enjoy this chapter as it is the longest one i've written in this book lol, and cmon you had to have guessed, jackson wang... party... it was meant to be💀

how were the scenes for each ship🙃💞 hope u liked them:) tell me what u think🥰

here's a little wooyoung spam!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

instagram - woosanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें