His feet marched over to him without even realizing it, not even noticing the eyes have turned to him, simply because Wooyoung's weren't. In a swift motion, he wrapped his arms around the younger's waist, shocking him, and turned him around to connect their lips in a deep kiss. Once Wooyoung figured out it was San, he kissed back hungrily, placing both hands on his boyfriend's cheeks, while San's wrapped tightly around his abdomen.

The room grew quite, a few gasps here and there, but not too surprised. The same attention the eldest two got was given to San and Wooyoung, as they were still wrapped in each other's arms. When oxygen became scarce, they pulled away, eyes sparkling at each other, and only each other. You could say, they were quite smitten with each other.

Yunho then moved in between the two love birds, and again, announced something. "This calls for celebration!" And so the 'calm' sleepover turned into a disastrous party, with Mingi taking out the alcohol from his bag in an instant.

"Knew these would come in handy!" He whispered aloud.

"Wha- Do you just carry around alcohol in your bag?!" Jongho looked at him with wide eyes.

"Only on special occasions," Mingi winked, and went to the boombox Seonghwa had in his house to connect it to his phone.

Yeosang just tapped his boyfriend in the back, and whispered to him. "Just go with it, we're friends with maniacs!" Jongho laughed, and quickly went behind Yeosang to wrap his arms around his waist from behind. Yeosang giggled, "what are you doing?"

"I just missed you and your addictive smell," Jongho whispered into the crook of his neck.

"Youre wearing the same cologne as me today..." Yeosang said, hiding his smile.

"Still not the same," Jongho said, closing his eyes while tightening his grip on Yeosang, making the older just shut up and smile at his cuteness.

While they were lost in their own moment, so were each other couple, as Mingi had set a playlist to shuffle play, they didn't quite care about the music as much, as they simply just enjoyed each other's company.

Mingi was about to take a shot while seated on Seonghwa's dining table, before Yunho took it away from him. "I don't think you'll need this tonight, baby."

Mingi whined, "why?? I wanna drink, I didn't get it for no reason, Yunnie~"

Yunho cooed at his boyfriend, now stepping behind him to hide that fact, before he composed himself and whispered into his ear. "I want you to actually remember this night," Yunho's voice rung in the younger's ear, and he couldn't deny it, he was excited. Yunho chuckled, and left Mingi behind, as he started stating all the things he was fantasizing about just now.

Mingi was in his own world until he realized his boyfriend was no more, he looked around and spotted the head of blond hair snickering with San. Mingi frowned at him, and that immediately caused Yunho to run over to him, and pepper him up with kisses the second he stepped near him. Yunho was placing several kisses on his face until he reached his lips, wanting to give him a quick peck, but Mingi held onto Yunho's waist tightly, and didn't allow Yunho to let go, making his dominant side pop out for just a second.

San watched his best friends make out on the table Mingi was sat at, and looked away once he caught sight of Mingi placing Yunho under him. "Get a room!" Was all San heard, before his heart soared because that voice belonged to none other than his boyfriend.

He turned towards him, and their bodies collided instantly, like the perfect puzzle piece. "Hi," San whispered, playing with the bottom Wooyoung's pajama shirt.