16: Welcome back to Republic City

Here's my not so successful try or making a logo

Here's my not so successful try or making a logo. Please do not laugh.

Here's also my first gif. I have nearly 10 and I'm willing to share them :)

Today was the day that they were going to Republic City for the coronation.

For Wu's coronation.

Kitiara was really looking forward to it.

She would get to be Republic City again.

She would return to her first home after years.

She was going to stay at the same hotel as Kuvira and the rest of the staff would but she didn't care though.

She could pay a visit at her mom's or dad's whenever she wanted it.

She would be able to go out for shopping with Asami.

She, Asami, Bolin, Mako and maybe Korra could go out at the night to have some fun.

The commander smiled watching out of the window of the train.

She was also to encounter her aunt.

Maybe this meeting would go better than the previous one.

Bolin entered the room and a smile mirroring Kitiara's.

He was also extremely glad to get to see his brother after a couple of years.

" You ready ? " He asked the woman.

" Yes. "

***

The train stopped in Republic City's station.

The army officials got out of the train to enter automobiles for the transportation in Republic City Four Elements hotel.

Kitiara's car had six seats. 2 for the drivers and 4 for the passengers.

The air bender was seated next to her earth bender friend while from the opposite side was Kuvira and Baatar.

The woman had rested her head on her fiance's shoulder peering outside the window.

" We have never visited this city. It's pretty. " The woman commented.

Baatar nodded. " There are so many buildings here. The view must be amazing at night. "

Kitiara and Bolin exchanged a grin. " Oh it is. Especially when you are flying with your glider at 11pm. "

" Oh yessss. Republic City ! The prettiest city in the whole world... I mean... Zaofu and the Kyoshi island are also beautiful. " Her friend added.

Kuvira chuckled while Kitiara was rolling her eyes. Baatar only peered at Bolin.

" Mako must be here too !!!!! And Asami !!!! Still no idea about Korra though but who knows ? Maybe she's here too ! " Bolin exclaimed happily.