Chap 16-I liked it

The whole morning the two talked and watched a few, no, a plethora of episodes from different series back to back

The whole morning the two talked and watched a few, no, a plethora of episodes from different series back to back. Let's simply put it that the two boys had a "movie marathon". Not much a movie marathon, but Jungwon just liked to call it one for the sake of simplicity.

Sunoo, during the whole morning time of staying with his crush for the whole day, was subtly staring at Jungwon every chance he could get. Could you blame him?

Poor boy couldn't keep his precious eyes off of the cat-like boy who was painstakingly and stupidly oblivious to the doings of the sunshine. Jungwon honestly couldn't be any more dense than he already was.

The two were also conversing about what the hell they were going to do and where the fuck they were going. Jungwon put out a suggestion for them to go eat at a fancy restaurant in the local mall instead of cooking lunch at his house. Sunoo's eyes lit up with sheer happiness at the sound of the word "mall" leaving Jungwon's beautiful lips.

Sunoo eagerly agreed to the suggestion and thought about the oh so fancy stores he could go to. On the other hand, we have a regretful Jungwon sitting here rethinking his life choices of choosing an expensive mall. He was for sure going to go broke today.

The time the two spent waiting
for the time to go faster so they can go hang out, it wasn't much other than the things mentioned a while ago. But, by the great gods of heaven, Sunoo did have a moment where he could make a slight move on the younger other than just staring at him like he's a masterpiece in a museum (which he can clarify is one hundred percent true).

A brief moment of silence for Sunoo finally making a move on the younger boy. For the life of him, it's hard trying to make a move on this boy, God damnit.

Hours go by in the morning portion of the day and it is now the evening portion of the day. Jungwon and Sunoo are going to start getting ready to go to the mall in a little bit. Only one problem, Sunoo's not at his house and he doesn't have any clothes to change into at the moment.

"Uhm, Jungwon?" Sunoo called out to the dimpled boy who was about to walk to his room to get ready.

"Yeah?" Jungwon responded.

"I.. uh.. I don't have any clothes to change in to." Sunoo awkwardly said avoiding eye contact with the younger.

Jungwon too realized the situation as well. Sunoo stayed overnight and didn't have any clothes to change into and he's not at his house since he's staying at Jungwon's house for the day, therefore, the reason Sunoo doesn't have any clothes to wear.

"Oh, why don't I give you some of my clothes to borrow?" Jungwon offered.

"Really?" Sunoo asked genuinely surprised at the offer from the younger.

"Yeah, come on I'll show you what I have so you can choose." Jungwon motioned Sunoo to follow him and proceeded to walk away from the pink haired boy who has a light pinkish hue on his cheeks.