Chap 10-You're my experimental game

Sunoo finds himself laying in his bed in pure happiness

Sunoo finds himself laying in his bed in pure happiness. He can feel a fluttering feeling in his stomach that makes him want to hold Jungwon. The things Jungwon does to him just makes him fall many more times deeper than before. Sure he's had a few crushes when he was younger, but this.... Is different.

He doesn't even realize the thought of Jungwon makes him fall into a deep slumber. His mind only thinking of the dimpled boy and no one else. The only person that can have this much of an affect on Kim Sunoo, is the Yang freaking Jungwon.

As the night turns into day, Sunoo awakens by the sunlight shining down on him like when you happen to turn on your phone at night and your screen is on the brightest setting it could possibly be blinding your eyes. That's how Sunoo felt at the moment.

He squirmed in his sleep and turned over to the other side but was met by the lord himself sending angels down greeting him with lights of heaven. Absolutely fucking terrible.

"It's too fucking early for this shit." Sunoo spoke out loud in annoyance for getting woken up by yours truly.

He squints his eyes and reaches over for his phone that had been charging over night. He presses the power button to turn on his phone and waits for a moment. Once the screen was visibly clear, he looked at the time and saw, in the largest font, 6:30.

Sunoo took a deep breath and gently put his phone down on his table side before reaching for a pillow and pressing it on his face. He screamed into the pillow and then took it off his face with a blank look.

He got up from bed and walked to his bathroom to take a shower. He slammed the door after he entered and now we play the waiting game for him to finish. We'll be here for a bit so patiently wait for our sunshine to emerge from the bathroom.

Surprisingly, a few minutes later, emerged a grumpy looking pink haired boy. Sunoo, for some reason, was just not in the mood. He probably consumed some bitch juice yesterday without realizing it. What a wonderful day he has ahead of him.

He makes his way to his closet and takes his uniform out. He gets dressed the at the slowest pace humanly possible because he's in a bitchy mood at the moment.

After Sunoo gets dressed for which feels likes years, he grabs his phone and bag heading to his kitchen. He sets his bag down on the counter of his kitchen and goes to his fridge to see if he happens to have any food. As soon as the fox-like boy opens the fridge door, he's met with the most depressing fridge to look at.

"Why must I have to go through this monstrosity at 6 in the goddamn morning my dear lord?" Sunoo asks himself pinching the bridge of his nose while dramatically slamming the door shut.

"I can't take this anymore." Sunoo says grabbing his bag forgetting about eating breakfast and heading out the door with a sour mood.

Sunoo locked the door with his keys and proceeded to walk to school while talking to himself about how many more things can possibly go wrong today. As Sunoo is walking past Jungwon's house, which he doesn't notice because he's busy rambling to himself, he hears a familiar voice call his name.