Chap 2-This was never the way I planned

The sound of cars honking outside and the sound of people laughing woke up the dimple boy from his deep slumber

The sound of cars honking outside and the sound of people laughing woke up the dimple boy from his deep slumber. Jungwon's eyes fluttered open and he looked around his room before sighing and sitting up.

He groaned and held his head in pain. He can't remember what happened last night or... at least not yet he won't. He sluggishly got out of bed and went to the bathroom to brush his teeth and do his business. He came out a few minutes later a little bit more refreshed and awake but has a splitting headache.

Jungwon rubs his forehead as he makes his way to the kitchen to get some cereal for breakfast. He opens the cabinet and has the choice between Frosted Flakes, Froot Loops, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Rice Crispy Treats. He just chooses the one closest to him, which ends up being the Frosted Flakes.

He pours the cereal in the bowl first and walks to the fridge to grab some milk. He opens the jug of milk and pours a generous amount of milk in his cereal before grabbing a spoon and sitting down.

He takes the first bite of his cereal and thinks about what exactly happened at yesterday's party. He recalls arriving at the party, his girlfriend going somewhere, him getting drunk, and playing a game that involved going into the closet.

Jungwon choked and spit out his cereal that he was chewing on at the vague memory. He breaths heavily trying to catch his breath as he tries to figure out what happened in that closet.

He slides his bowl away and puts his fingers on his temple and rubs it trying to somehow recall what he did last night. I don't know how this works.

Jungwon remembered himself touching his lips a lot yesterday. Jungwon's eyes widened and he stops breathing for a minute.

"I fucking kissed someone!" Jungwon yelled at the top of his lungs that he knows the neighbors could have heard it loud and clear.

He covered his mouth immediately and his eyes stayed wide as he comprehends what he did last night.

"Who the hell did I kiss?" Jungwon panics as he tries hard to remember who he kissed yesterday.

Jungwon tried to picture the person he was walking into the closet with and he could make out that the person had pink hair. The only person in his school that had pink hair was Kim Sunoo.

Jungwon's head fell hard on to the counter in front of him making him whine in pain. He grabbed his hair and pulled on it.

"I kissed a boy!" Jungwon exclaimed shocked.

Jungwon was panicking but then remembered something. He has always wanted to kiss a boy to see how it felt. He can't remember the taste of Sunoo's lips but he sure can remember the feeling.

And Jungwon really misses that feeling. He thought that Sunoo kisses better than Sieun's. Jungwon gasped putting his head up and smacked his head at the thought.