Chap 6-My head gets so confused

That night Jungwon didn't sleep as that thought kept him up for hours

That night Jungwon didn't sleep as that thought kept him up for hours. He didn't get a blink of sleep and he's regretting it as the time inches closer to when his alarm is about to ring. Jungwon even got out of bed to go on his laptop to look more things up and maybe keep watching more episodes of 'Squid Game'.

He's currently on episode 4 and he's just sitting there with his eyes wide open, droopy, and stinging from not blinking as much as he should. He was barely paying attention to the series until it cuts to a scene of a bathroom and horrific sounds echo from his computer.

His sleepy eyes were now twice as wide as before and he fumbled with the keys on his keyboard to skip the scene. He was muttering curse words as the sounds got louder and he couldn't get the key to work. He for some reason couldn't skip past the scene and he just gave up by exiting and slamming his laptop shut immediately after exiting the Netflix app.

"That was so fucking uncalled for." Jungwon whined putting his hands over his eyes and sinking down on his bed even more than he was.

He rubbed his eyes in tiredness as he tried to get the scarring scene out of his mind before it tarnishes him for life. He wish he didn't even have to hear those lewd sounds from his computer. Now he felt all tingly and weird.

"That will scar me for the rest of my life." Jungwon mutters to himself as he continues rubbing his eyes.

Jungwon reached over for his phone that was charging and saw that it's just 5 minutes before his alarm goes off. He lays there staring at the screen waiting for the alarm. His phone finally beeps after what felt like ages and he swings his legs over the side of his bed and stands up energized like he had 8 cups of coffee even though he got zero sleep.

He grabs his uniform from his closet and lays it out on his bed before heading to the bathroom and doing his business and getting ready. It didn't take long for him to get ready which is very surprising as he usually takes up to like 30 minutes getting ready but go Jungwon, I guess.

He checks himself in the mirror examining his face seeing if he has eye bags or if he looks like he's sleep deprived. Luckily, he looks the same as always. The dimpled boy grabs his phone and bag with his homework. He remembers that he has that essay due in like 3 weeks so he'll have to get on that soon so he won't rush last minute.

He walks to the kitchen of his small house and picks up a banana to eat on the way to school and his lunch that was in the fridge that he made yesterday. After grabbing his lunch and placing it in his bag carefully, he leaves his house and marches on down to school. Not literally, of course.

By the time Jungwon makes it to school, he finished his banana and it's still pretty early as well. He walks past the school gates and throws the residue of his breakfast in the trash bin. He decides to lounge in the library for once in his life as he waits for class to start. It's his first time being in the library as he never goes there. Literally, never.