Chap 9-Too good to deny

The two boys are waiting in line patiently, well more like Sunoo is waiting patiently

The two boys are waiting in line patiently, well more like Sunoo is waiting patiently. Jungwon is very hyper for some reason. But Sunoo has a hunch that he might have consumed too much sugar for today. Sunoo chuckles to himself lowly as he watched Jungwon bounce lightly on his feet as they wait.

"How much longer hyung?" Jungwon asks whining wanting to go on the gigantic ride as soon as possible.

"Just a little bit more Wonie, just wait a few more minutes." Sunoo says quietly ruffling the youngers hair.

Jungwon whines but he can feel his heart starting to pound quicker after the sunshine did that. Jungwon seriously feels like he had a problem when he's near Sunoo. He just can't help his that his heart starts beating erratically. But, he knows that he can't like Sunoo. He's not gay and he has a girlfriend.

"Next please." the ride operator says moving aside for the two boys to enter the ride.

"Hallelujah! Finally!" Jungwon yells out in relief and quickly hops on the ride as he waits for Sunoo to enter the small cage like seat with him.

Sunoo follows after Jungwon and gets on the ride. The ride operator closes the door to the ride and pushes a button. The Ferris Wheel then moves upwards getting a little bit higher off the ground. Sunoo can feel a little bit of nervousness creep up his body. He thought he would be fine on the ride but now he's regretting his life choices very much tight now.

The ride goes higher and higher. Jungwon is smiling wide as he looks out the small window to see what the dark night looks like from there. Jungwon turns to Sunoo to tell him to look out the window but his smile drops as he sees his hyung looking down and clenching his fists tightly to the point that it could draw blood.

"Hyung... Are you okay?" Jungwon asks concerned as he fully turns body towards the fox-like boy that was very tense.

"I-I'm fine Wonie... just a little nervous" Sunoo replies quietly as he clenches his fists even tighter than before.

Jungwon hesitantly reaches out for Sunoo's hands. He carefully unclenches Sunoo's fist and can see the marks of his nails on his palm. He frowns and holds his hand letting his fingers latch on to Sunoo's. Jungwon looks at Sunoo asking with his eyes if it's okay for him to do this.

Sunoo responds with a slight smile and looks back down to his lap. Jungwon rubs the back of Sunoo's hand with his thumb in circles trying to calm the fox-like boy down. Somehow, that seems to work and Sunoo slowly starts to calm down but he's still not fully okay.

"You're okay hyung. I'm right here." Jungwon says softly as he looks outside the small window of the seats they are sitting in.

Sunoo brings his head up and looks at Jungwon and sees him admiring the beautiful and bright lights outside. Sunoo would love to look out of the small window to see the lights as well but it wouldn't help that he feels like he's going to lose his shit the longer he stays off the ground.