Kabanata 13 (Chapter13)

Start from the beginning

"I also remembered when we were in our first year, first sem. Someone gave you the same boquet right pero walang name." Princess said and that made me think. Know I remember someone give me some flowers back then and the initials were IX that was freakin Ivan Xavier. How mang times do I have to be shocked today.

"Maybe it was Xavier." Yanna said. Which made me nod.

"It was Xavier?" She asked again.

"I guess, since there was this initial IX on the card." I told them and they looked so shocked.

"OHYMGHADDD!!" They said in sync.

"Yep, now can I go to sleep already?" I asked them and there expressions changed they were sulking and they looked like idiots.

"Ok fine. I have to go parin naman." Yanna said.

"I am about to sleep na rin." Princess said.

"I have to go home na rin." Jenny said.

"Ok byeee, take care." I said while waving at them on the screen.

"Byeee." They said and after that the call ended.

I was about to turn off my phone but I received a message from Xavier saying.

"I was not joking when I said that I want to court you Mary Francine." He said, I was about to reply to him but he sent another message.

"Also, I am already home." He said.

"I'm glad you are home already. But I wont believe what you said earlier." I replied to him.

"I'll prove it to you." He replied immediately.

"Good night." He added.

"Whatever, good night." I replied and after that I turned of my phone.

5 MONTHS LATERRR......

It has already been five months since Xavier said he would court me. He proved that he was true to his words. He treated me well, he appreciated me and he even asked my parents if he could court me and they said yes. I still haven't said yes to him yet and I am glad that he is not pressuring me, he said that I should take time on making my decision.

I remember the day after he asked me if he could court me, he gave me a bouquet of flowers at school and I asked what is it for but he said that he just wanted to give me one without any reasons. After that, everyday he gave me flowers and he also send me some foods. He treats me very well he even opens up to me. I feel that he is very sincere, one time I asked him if siya ba yong nagsend ng flowers sa akin noon and he said yes. I asked him why, he said because the flowers reminded him of me. Also one time I asked him about the friend request.

"Are you the one who sent me a friend request like before classes even started?"

"Uhmm yes." He said while chuckling.

"How did you know me?" I asked him.

"I just heard from people." He said and then he change our topic.

3 months after that day he was still very consistent, he may have some flaws but I learned to accept it and he also learned how to correct them and learn from them. We study together in the library and even just hang out.

"Hey stop staring at me." I said one time when we were at the library studying for a quiz.

"I am not staring at you feeling jud." He said and laughed. I was about to punch me but he was able to hold my hand.

"Ayaw ko sumbaga." He said while laughing, I rolled my eyes at him and after that I just continued studying.

And now 5 months after that day when he asked me if he could court me. We are now at the beach, we are with our friends his barkada and mine. Also you know what's funny Yanna and Elijah are together like wtff, I didn't expect that.

"France" Xavier called me and that made me stop from reminiscing about the past few months.

"Yes?" I answered him and faced him.

"Thank you." He said and hugged me.

"Why are you saying that?" I asked him, because it is so out of the blue. Is he dying or is he leaving me already?

"I am not going to leave you okay and I am not dying." He said which made me shock.

"You are shocked that I know what you are thinking? After how many months of being close to you I learned a lot of things." He said and chuckled.

"I am so thankful because I have you, even if you don't love me that much pa." He added while smiling. I felt sad about the last part he doesn't know that I love him so much. I am planning on saying yes to him na but maybe it's not time yet, I will set something since it must be special.

"But I am not pressuring you okay, take your time." He said.

I smiled at him and hugged him back. I am really blessed to have him. I am so grateful that I have Ivan Xavier Suarez.