35

Mew's POV

I kept pleading to Gulf, to let me go with them but he just glared at me.

I just wanted to be with them and there is no way that I'm gonna let them go away again. I already promised myself that I will fix my relationship with Gulf, especially now that I have a son too.

The first time I saw him I felt something in my heart. And when he introduced himself to me, I knew that we have a connection but I didn't know what connection that was.

"MY SON" It's nice to say that word. And when I looked at him, I could see myself as a child in him. Though he got some traits from Gulf but he got more from me, I guess. His features, the way he speak and walk, he got all from me.

"Please Gulf" I said.

"Recover first Mew" he said and brushed my hair. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. I love this... I love the way he cares for me even though I made a mistake that doesn't deserve a forgiveness from him.

"Okay we are going now.. See you tomorrow Mew" he said and stood up.

"Bye Daddy see you.. Please recover soon... Don't be sad daddy, who told you to drink a lot of pills with high dosage?!" My son said and hugged me.

My eyes widened and I looked at him. "You little brat...." I said and was about to tickled him but he ran to Gulf.

I looked at them and they both were laughing. "You're so bad," I said. Now I'm regretting that one.
"Okay Mew.. We are going now.. Bye.." Gulf said and walked out from the room. I looked at them until their shadows were gone and then I laid down on the bed. "Just a few hours left.." I said. I really can't wait to be with them.

In the morning as usually, I woke up early but today I'm feeling happy unlike how I used to wake up in the past months when I didn't even want to wake up.

I looked at the trees dancing and the birds singing, they look so happy.

I packed my cloths and took a bath before I get discharge.

"Nong..." Tharn said while standing at the door. I think he just came. "Phi.." I said and looked at his back hoping someone to pop out. I felt little sad and nervous knowing that Gulf is not the one who came here.

P'Tharn laughed "Gulf is at their house. Come.. They are already waiting. Gulf said that he has something to announce. So hurry up before he change his mind and go back to U.S again" P'Tharn said. "Phii!!!!" I said. "Lets go" I said in a hurry and I'm the one who stepped out first. "Whoaaaa Mew slow down. I'm just joking!!!" He said as he caught up my speed.

P'Tharn drove and his teasing smile is still on his face. As we reach Gulf's house, I went out of the car and looked around then I heard someone shouting. "Daddy!!!!!!" Ayaan said and ran towards me, followed by Gulf who is walking with a smile on his face. I caught Ayaan and carried him. "Baby.. How many times did I tell you not to run" Gulf said and came near us. "Be careful next time. You didn't reflect on what happened to you yesterday." Gulf continued.

'Baby' I want Gulf to call me baby too. I said in my mind while hearing him.
"I'm sorry Papa I just got excited when I saw Daddy" Ayaan said and hid his face on my neck. I saw Gulf as I sighed and patted his back. "Come in.. Let's go.. They are already waiting inside." Gulf said as he looked at me.

We entered the house and our family welcomed us in the living room with an old woman sitting in the center chair.  She is looking at me intensely while raising her eyebrow. I felt nervous by her look. "Nana.. Don't look at him like that.. You're scaring him." Gulf said and pulled me to sit down.

"Aiyoo you spoiled my act." Gulf's Nana said and pouted. Everyone smiled when they saw the old woman acting like a kid.

But then I felt a chill in my bone again when Gulf's Nana stood up and came near me. Ayaan also went down from my lap and transferred to Gulf.