28

THIS TIME WE WILL JUST HAVE A SHORT FLASHBACK SO I HOPE YOU WILL ENJOY IT..
By the way this flashback is when Mew is just 15 and Gulf is 14.

Mew sat on his bed and started watching the clips he has been hiding for years....He could feel his tears escaping again when he saw two teens running in the park in the video clip.. His memories flashed back.

Flashback...

It was a hot summer vacation. Mew's parents decided to send their kids, both Mew and Tharn, to one of their friend's house to spend a week there.

Mew was not at all interested in the idea of spending a week in somebody else's home but he couldn't say a no to his dad, otherwise he would be grounded. While his older brother, Tharn was very excited. 

All were set to go to the Kanawut's home and were on their way.
"Come on, Mew. I heard that the youngest Kanawut is back to spend his vacation here. Don't you remember him?? Gulf!!?" Tharn asked.
"Yeah yeah that Kanawut's bastard..." He said and gained a glare from his family.

"MEW WATCH YOUR MOUTH!!!" His father shouted... Mew just glared back at them and focused back on his phone.

But his mind was already flying. He couldn't concentrate in his game because of the image of that guy flashing in his mind. Ever since they were a child, Mew hated the youngest member of the Kanawuts. Mew hates his annoying smile, loud voices and most of all he hates his presence. That's why he was very happy when Gulf went to America, but now he is back again.

'I don't want to see his face.' Mew mumbled and closed his eyes.

Mew opened his eyes when they reached the Kanawut's Mansion. He stayed in the car for a little while, until he sa and the Kamawuts approaching them. His eyes raised when he couldn't see the youngest approaching them. So he came out of the car and smiled to the Kanawuts... "Nice to meet you again Uncle, Aunty, P'Tessa, P'Type" Mew greeted them as they all smiled back at him.

"Mom.. Dad.." Mew froze on his feet when he heard a voice from behind the Kanawuts. "Ohhhhh I totally forgot Gulf." Eva (Mrs Kanawut) said as she gave way for Gulf to come forward. Mew got more shocked when he noticed that Gulf hadn't attacked him with a hug or even looked at him like he always do when they were kids.

Gulf just bowed at them and greet Mew's family. Then Gulf looked at him and said, "Mew, its been a long time! Nice to meet you." Gulf hug him but in a gentle way. Mew felt like he was going to have a heart attacked soon. He forced himself to nod and patted Gulf's back.

"Come, lets go inside.. We've prepared something." Nash said as he entered the house and everybody followed him. But Mew and Gulf choose to stay behind for a while. Mew felt a bit awkward behind so he fasten his walk and left Gulf behind.

The Dinner was done peacefully and everybody was gathered in the living room when Dylan (Mr. Suppasit) stood up.

"Okay then, I'm going boys. I hope you will behave well okay...?! Eva, Nash thank you again for letting them stay here." He said.

"Heyy, you're always welcome here Dylan." Eva said and patted her best friend's shoulder.

Dylan (Mr Suppasit) bid goodbye and kissed his sons forehead.

°°°°°

The days passed and Mew has been keeping his eyes on Gulf. 'Did he change that much??' Mew asked himself looking at the direction where Gulf was sitting and watching the others playing in the garden.

Gulf was still the same, childish and naughty, but he has become a little mature than before. At times Mew saw Gulf talking to someone through his phone laughingly and that made Mew pissed of. Mew thought that Gulf has changed his way of treatment towards him. Mew was busy with his thoughts but he suddenly halted when he saw a smiling Gulf's face so near to him.. Mew leaned backwards and looked at Gulf with shock.