26

3rd Person's POV

After 3 days, Mew finally came out of Emily's house. He sighed as he stood out of her house . He was reminded of his phone that he hasn't used for three days when he saw a passer-by using her phone.

He unlocked it and tapped on the messenger app, hoping that Gulf has messaged him. He was happy when he saw one message from Gulf. But then he cursed himself when he saw the picture message and Gulf's reply.

How can he explain it to Gulf.?? But why would he explain it if they are not even in relationship at first.
He walked to his car and drove to the bar.

As he entered the bar, he spotted Noah sitting there.

"Hey!!" Noah welcomed him and Mew just nodded.
"Where did you go this past few days mahn??? Did you have your honeymoon with Emily??" Noah asked him while laughing but his tone was serious.
Mew didn't say anything and he just stared on the glass which he was holding.

"You hurt him again Mew..... You didn't nothing but to hurt him again and again.. just like you always did when we were children." Noah said and sipped his wine.

Mew stayed silent and listened to Noah.

"Mew, let him go..... Stop your game.. You're hurting him.. Not just physically but emotionally too.. Let him go Mew... Set him free.." Noah continued.

Mew looked at him and shook his head.

"I can't Noah....... I just can't... I waited years just for him. He promised me that he would come back... Yahh he came back to me like nothing happened.???! He left me Noah... He left me... and broke my heart that almost took my life.. and now you are saying that I'm hurting him??? His pain right now is still not enough to the pain I've suffered.!!!!" Mew shouted.

Noah looked at his cousin as he felt sorry for Mew.
He knew what happened back at that time. How Mew started to hate Gulf. It happened when Gulf first visited Thailand.

Mew walked out of the bar and went back home. He sighed when he was at the door.

Mew halted his steps when he saw Gulf sitting in their living room. It seems that he has been waiting for him.
Mew who was little bit tipsy went close to him.

"You came back Mew" Gulf said with a sweet smile.
Mew nodded and was about to walk away when he felt Gulf holding his hand.

Gulf pulled Mew and kissed him. Mew was shocked at first and stepped back.
"Mew, please just this night" Gulf said to him looking in his eyes.

Mew was shocked but then he attacked Gulf's lips which he immediately reciprocated.

They shared a hot kiss.. exploring each other's mouth. Gulf released a moan when Mew began to massage his buds.

Mew pinned him on the sofa and started unbuttoning his clothes so as Gulf. Gulf sexily removed his t-shirt.

Mew gulped looking at his husband biting his lips while removing his clothes.

Mew gently massaged Gulf's slim waist before he attacked Gulf's lips. Mew explored Gulf's skin each and everywhere.

"Ahhh..... Mew.... uhmmm" Gulf moaned, closing his eyes.
Gulf felt Mew sliding his hands on his bulging member.
"Ahmmmmm mmmnn" he moan when Mew gave a handjob to his member. He gripped on Mew's hair and spread his legs wider.

"You like it?..." Mew asked.
"Y-yess hmmmmm ahhh ahhh" He moaned when Mew fastened his hands.

He pulled Mew for a kiss when he felt a pressure on his abdomen and he released on Mew's hands. "You came so fast.." Mew whispered in his ears and he just blushed.

They looked at each others eyes. Their eyes screamed for each other's lust, longing, and happiness.

"Mew......... I"
Gulf looked away and blushed.
"What.....?" He said and started massaging Gulf's hole with his thumb.

Gulf bit his lips and his hole twitched.
"P-pleaseee" he moaned while moving his hip.

Mew smirked "Please what baby...." he asked

Gulf blushed hard and hide his face in the pillow.
"Put it in Mew" he said.

Mew smiled and removed the pillow from his husband's face.
"Don't cover your face baby.. I want to see it" he said.
And he positioned his member on Gulf's hole.

Gulf gripped his husband's arms while nodding.
He felt his husband entering him slowly. He felt like his butthole was tearing apart.

"Ahhhhh ohhhh" he moaned when Mew started moving.

Their body got heated up to the max and Gulf signaled his husband to go on.

Mew thrusted faster, wrecking his husband's butthole.

"Ahhhh...... ngnnggghhhh ahhh ahhh ahh M-Mewww ohhhh f-fasterrrr wreck me!..." Gulf was a moaning mess by then.

"Arghhh... goddd your so tight Gulf...." Mew moaned and pumped faster.

The big living room was now filled with moans and curses in pleasure.

Gulf was closing his eyes enjoying the pleasure that his husband was giving him. He will always remember this night his whole life.

"Mew, I love you...." He smiled and said but his husband didn't hear anything and kept thrusting.

"Baby I'm near ughhhh arghhh" Mew fastened his pace and released a loud moan while shooting his seeds inside of his husband.

"Uhmmmm ahhh" Gulf moaned.
He closed his eyes and a tear escaped from his almond eyes.

That night, they made love in every part of their house, until they ended up in Mew's room.

Gulf was very exhausted so he passed out.
Mew stared at his husband and touched his face. He carried his husband to their bathroom and helped him get cleaned up.
After he got cleaned up, he dressed himself and also dressed Gulf before they got on bed. Mew smiled and hugged his husband and dozed off.

To be continued...

(975 words)