14

3rd Person's POV

Mew exited from the hospital and went home. When he entered his home, Gulf was already there cooking.

Gulf gave him a hesitating smile and was about to speak when Mew just passed by him. His smile slowly vanished and he just looked at the man walking upstairs. He turned his face and continued cooking.

He is sad but happy at the same time because it's the first time that Mew came home early.

On the other side Mew leaned on the wall as he entered his room and hit his racing heart.

He laid on his bed and kept staring at the wall blankly. But then he stood up again and went to his closet. He searched for something and when he finally found it, he sat down and opened the back pack.

It was full of photographs, flash drives and one old DSLR. He picked one photograph and stared at it.

The photograph was taken 15 years ago. It was him when he is 4 years old and a 3 year old little boy beside him smiling brightly while his hands clung into the older's shoulder while him glaring at the camera.

"I really hate you since then" he whispered and put the photograph back into the bag. His eyes fell on the flash drives. Every USB's has a number 1-10. He took those and went out of the closet. Mew put the USBs in his drawer and walked into his bathroom.

On the other side, Gulf was done cooking and he was hesitating if he should invite Mew or not. And in the end, he is in front of Mew's room.

He knocked three times and closed his eyes and prayed silently. When he heard footsteps, he immediately opened his eyes and started biting his nails.

'What will I say???!!' He asked himself.

He was busy biting his fingernails when he flinched by the sound of the door opening.

"What?" Mew said in a deep voice.

"Ahh.... ehhh… ahmmm..... I-I j-just wanted to know if y-you want to e-eat. I-I've p-prepared something??" Gulf said while shuttering. He couldn't look up because he was afraid to meet Mew's eyes and Mew is also half naked with a wet look. Gulf blushed when the last night scene kept flashing in his mind.

"Mm." Mew responded and is still looking at the bunny in front of him.

Gulf rushed back when he got an answer.
He huffed when he reached the kitchen and touched his heart.

'You silly heart, why do you keep beating fast everytime I go near him!?' he scolded his heart in his mind. He even touched his face and smiled. 'Did he just agree??' He asked himself and he smiled widely while jumping.

But he calmed himself down when he heard footsteps approaching him. He sat down and waited for him.

When Mew appeared, Gulf smiled at him brightly but got ignored.

Mew sat down and didn't even flash a look to the man in front of him and start digging his food.

Gulf slightly pouted and took everything he wanted and placed it on his plate. There were a total of three dishes he cooked.

Mew secretly looked at Gulf and he was shocked when he saw the latter's plate. He shook his head and continued eating. He kept glancing at the man eating in front of him from time to time. He tried to ignore it but the young man kept smiling at him until they were done.

Mew immediately walked out of the dining area when he was done eating. And went to his room after washing his plate. Mew completely ignored Gulf.

Gulf happily washed the dishes and went to his room. And laid on his bed when his phone rang.

He looked at the caller id and it was Jay.

"Hello" Gulf said as he sat properly on the bed.

"Hey babes, are you okay now??? Have you had your food?? Did you take your medicine??" Jay asked him all at once.

"Yess yess Papa.. already done hahahah" he happily responds.

"Whoaaa I smell something?!?!? Why are you so happy this much huhhh??" Jay asked him.

"Ahmm nothing." His smile can't leave his lips.

"Ohh but I feel that you are happy.... why??"

"Ooho Jay it's nothing" Gulf pouted.

"Okay don't pout babes. I have some news for you that you will surely love."

"Heyy how did you know that I'm pouting???!! And what's that news" Gulf asked.

"Hahahaha I know you already Gulf. And about the news, Namtarn and others will visit here this coming week."

Gulf froze for a bit.
"R-really..." he said with a stutter but you can sense happiness in his voice.

"Yess she called me earlier. You miss her, don't you??!?!" Jay teased him.

Gulf smiled.
"Of course!!!!" He said and he heard a laugh on the other line.

They talked for an hour before they decided to end the call. When the phone call ended Gulf laid on his bed with a smile on his face. Hearing that Namtarn and others will visit here, he can't stop being excited. He hugged his human sized bunny.

"I'm really excited!" He said and decided to sleep.

.
.
.
.
.

Gulf wake-up early with a smile on his face. He giggled and went to his bathroom and did his routine. When he was done he went to the kitchen and cooked their breakfast. He was humming while cooking. When he heard Mew coming towards the kitchen, he stopped humming and faced Mew happily.

"Good morning, come let's eat!" he said and his smile didn't leave his face.

Mew was surprised when he looked at Gulf. He was about to walk past and ignore him when he felt a hand on him.

"Come on, Mew." He said and pulled him into the kitchen.

"Hands off!" Mew said while looking at his hands.

"Ahehehe okay...." Gulf laughed awkwardly.

Mew had no choice but to sit down and eat.

While they were eating, Gulf spoke up while looking at him.

"Mew......."

Mew stopped eating and looked at him.
"What?" he said coldly.

"Can we be friends??? I mean forget that we are married. Can we become friends???? Or Just let's treat each other as university mates. We both hate this marriage right?! Then why don't we build a new bond? Let's be friends!?" Gulf said, looking at Mew.

Mew stopped eating. He stood up and walked out without answering Gulf.
'No not anymore....' he said in his mind and went to the university.

Gulf was left in the kitchen, staring at Mew's chair.

"Does he hate me that much??? What did I do to you, Mew? Why do you hate me so much?" he whispered.

To be continued...

(1136 words)

Okay guys that's all for today!
Did you like it????
If yes...??! Thank you!!! :)))