32

Mew's POV

(The month without Gulf)

I was at our house siting on the floor leaning on the bedside in his darkness filled room. I don't want to see light for now because my only light is not here anymore. He left me again, alone and heart broken. I can't stop blaming myself. I stared at his picture as I cried and said "Will you come back for me again? Please Gulf.. I'm sorry..." My life has no point right now.. My life has become a mess again. He left me again and this time I can't handle it anymore, what should I do I just love him so much!

I want to sleep for a while and forget all of this, thinking that this was just my dream. I just want to sleep and then when I wake up, I will see him again smiling at me. I took the bottle of sleeping pills. "Just let me sleep for a while and let me meet my Gulf even if it's just in my dreams. I will just ask him for forgiveness." I said. I smiled and took the tablets with water. 'This will be a long sleep..' I said in my mind as I started to feel dizzy. I felt my heart is in pain but I smiled. This pain is nothing for me. Before my eyes went dark, I heard a shout. "MEWW!!!!!! SHITT!!" That was the last thing I heared.

Jay's POV

Eventhough I hate to but I still visits that stupid Mew. I grabbed my car key and rode off to their house. When I reached, I parked my car outside as I looked at the house and as usual it's dark. I rolled my eyes and entered. If somebody goes in or just see from out, they might think that this is a haunted house. It is big but it's too dark. I went upstairs and looked for that bastard but I couldn't find him in his room so I went to my cousin's room. But my eyes widened at the sight of what I saw.

"MEW!!! SHITT!!" I ran to him when I saw him lying on the floor with an empty bottle on the bed. It was sleeping pills and he finished the hole bottle. I carried him to my car and placed him on the back seat and called Aunt.

"FUCK YOU MEW! IF YOU DIE BECAUSE OF WHAT YOU DID, I WILL DOUBLE KILL YOU!!" I mumbled and rushed him to the hospital.

"Miss please help us." I said to the nurse. They rushed towards us and looked at the patient. "Sir, may I know are you related to him?" The nurse asked. "I'm his brother-in-law." I said.

"May I know your phone number also sir?" She asked. "Look miss I know I'm handsome but please.. save my brother-in-law first.. there is no time for flirting here." I said. But then, "Ouchhh!!! what was that for??" I asked the nurse when she stepped on my foot. "It's for the information Sir.. I'm not flirting with you.. hmp.." She said and I was shocked. "I'm sorry, I thought you are hehehem.. by the way the number is #*********** You can also save that miss." I said and winked at her, but she just turned her back to me.

Minutes passed and Aunt came with Mew's family. They were shocked on hearing about what had happened. We are waiting in the waiting area when the doctor come out.

"Mr. Suppasit's family??" He asked us and we nodded. "Well.. he is safe for now... Luckily the pills didn't get enough time to desolve. He may wake up within 48 hours. Let him have some rest. Pay attention to him as he needs someone.. Especially now that he is under depression. I will give you the prescription for his medication." The doctor said and we replied by saying "Thank you"

I was about to enter his room when my phone rang. I looked at it and it was an unknown caller. I declined it but then the number sent me a message.

"Answer the call.. It's me Gulf.."

I was shocked when I read the text and my phone rang again. I answered it immediately.

"Gulf?? Is that you" I asked.

"Yeah.... It's me.. How is everything there?" He asked and I looked at one of the doors. "U-uhmm It's okay why. You didn't you call me for the past one month bro?" I asked and I heard him sigh. "I was a bit busy." Gulf said.

"Jay....." he pauses.

"Yes??"

"Nana and I will come back tomorrow..." He said.

"What??!! Why??" I was shocked that I even shouted at the hallway and even Aunt looked at me.

"Arghh.. I will you tell tomorrow." He said.

"Jay, what's the matter? Who is in the phone? Is it Gulf? Can I talk to him?" Aunt asked as my eyes widened.

"Jay, is that mom. What is she doing there??? Can you please give the phone to her?" He said and my face paled. I gave the phone to aunt.

"Gulf, Is that you?? Where are you Gulf? Why did you do that. Please come back now." Aunt said and cried.

"Okay mom.. stop crying.. I will.. I will come back." I heard him saying in the phone.

"Gulf come fast.. okay.. Mew really needs you." My eyes widen and I became paler.

"W-what about him mom? What happened to him.??" Gulf asked.

Aunt started to cry again so I gave her a hug and rubbed her back.

"Gulf, Mew is in the hospital right now." Aunt cried loudly. I looked at her in shock, but she just winked at me. And I shook my head in return.

"W-why mom? Why is he in hospital?" Gulf asked.

"He.. He tried to commit suicide earlier today. And his state is bad right now. Please Gulf.. Come back please.. Even if it's just for his last hours." Aunt said and she bowed in front of the room mouthing, 'Sorry Mew'.

But then she covered her mouth and she looked at me. She was shocked and pointed the phone indicating me something which I didn't understand so I went near and I heard Gulf crying. "I-I will pack our bags right now. Please look after him for me.." Gulf said and ended the call.

"Did I go beyond limit??" Aunt asked innocently and I nodded. "You said him that Mew is in bad condition. And luckily Type is not here to break your legs Aunt" I said and she just laughed.

But then my thoughts went back to Gulf. "If Nana is coming, then Ayaan would be coming too.." I said to myself and looked at Aunt and Mew's parents. I wonder how Nana will explain everything to them.

To be continued...

(1140 words)