11

[🔞Warning: Mature content ahead!]

3rd Person's POV

"Where have you been?"

Gulf flinched when he heard a sudden voice in the living room. He couldn't see the face clearly as the lights in the living room were off, but the voice was very familiar to Gulf.

"Mew?? Hey.. You are still awake or you just came??" Gulf awkwardly laughed. Mew slowly walked towards Gulf. Gulf also stepped back until he felt his back hit on the wall. Mew leaned close to him and put his hands on both sides of Gulf, preventing Gulf from escaping.

"I said, Where. Have. You. Been??"
He said with his stern and cold voice.

Gulf shivered. He just looked down and played with his fingers.
"My friend's house. He just came here and he invited me in his....... ummppp" Gulf couldn't continue his sentence as another set of lips landed on his.

He tried to push Mew but the man was strong. Mew gripped his hands up while kissing him harshly.

Gulf could taste an alcohol mix with the sweet mint mouthwash right now in his mouth.

Mew's grip slowly loosened and the harsh kiss turned gentle.

Gulf closed his eyes and started returning the kiss. He sneaked his hands on Mew's neck while Mew sneaked his arms on the thin waist.

Mew bit Gulf's lower lip that made Gulf to gasp. He took that opportunity to enter his tongue into the warm cavity. Their tongues began to fight, tasting each other.

"Uhmmm" Gulf released a soft moan feeling those warm touches and hot kisses.

Mew lowered his kisses to Gulf's earlobe then  down to his neck.
"Ahhh uhmmm" Gulf moaned when Mew kissed his sensitive spot.

Mew tasted those sweet lips that he's been imagining for a long time (to be exact from right after their wedding). He wanted to devour it every day. And hearing those moans made him even more hard. He lifted Gulf cupping his round shape butt while Gulf encircled his legs around his waist, rubbing their hard members.

"Ahhhhhh" Gulf moaned, closing his eyes.
They headed towards Gulf's bed and Mew laid him down.

Their body and mind was completely filled with lust. They couldn't control it anymore and Mew started unbuttoning Gulf's shirt.

Gulf also helped him in undressing, looking straight into his eyes. Somehow Mew felt his heartbeat but his mind was full of lust.

He devoured Gulf's body, played with his nipples and enjoyed those sexy moans Gulf has been releasing. Mew unbuckled Gulf's belt and removed his final clothing. Gulf shyly covered his already hard member but Mew pulled his hands away.

"Don't cover it baby" he said in a husky tone and lowered down his head. He started kissing the tip of Gulf's member and played with his balls.

"Ahmmm ahhhh" Gulf moaned and closed his eyes, gripping the pillow beside him. And his moan became wilder when Mew started pumping Gulf's member really fast. Gulf gripped Mew's hair as he rolled his eyes. He felt like he was going to blow up so he bit his lips and looked at Mew.
They looked into each other while Gulf released his hot liquid into Mew's palm.

Gulf felt his energy drained by the pleasure he released.

Mew started removing his own clothes before he switched their positions. Mew laid down and Gulf is now on top of him.

"Blow me up baby," Mew said.

Gulf looked at him blushing while he nervously looked down.His eyes widened when he saw how big it was. He gulped and bent down. He licked the tip of Mew's junior just like how Mew did to him. He licked it whole and spit on it before he put it inside his mouth.

"Ahhhhh shit." Mew moaned when he felt his dick enter the warm mouth. Gulf bobbed his head while he played with his tongue. He started enjoying what he was doing and he wanted to go deeper. He shove Mew's full length into his mouth until it reached his throat.

Gulf nearly choked and his eyes teared up. He was about to release it but Mew grabbed his head and started thrusting.

"Uhmmmm yeahhh shittt.. your mouth is so warm baby" He moaned.

"Uhmmm." Gulf also moaned and gripped Mew's hand, tapping it. But it seems that Mew didn't mind that he was choking Gulf. Mew stopped thrusting when a warm liquid spilled into Gulf's mouth. Mew pulled out his dick, panting hard. Gulf felt his jaw numb.

"Take it baby, gulp it!" he said to Gulf.
As Gulf followed what he said, Mew patted his cheeks.

"Good boy!" he said and pushed Gulf into bed, spreading his legs widely.

Gulf flinched when something entered his hole. Mew was preparing him. At first Gulf just felt a tingling sensation but when the second finger entered he gripped Mew's hand. But Mew didn't mind him. He entered the third finger and this time Gulf felt a sting in his hole.

Mew fastened his pace and the stings slowly turned into pleasure.

"Ahmmmm ahhhh Mewwww" Gulf moaned when he felt that Mew was hitting his sweet spot.

"Yess baby.. Moan my name!" Mew said and  went faster.

"Ahhh!!! Uhmmm Mewww fasterrr!!" Gulf moaned again when he felt his second orgasm. But Gulf felt empty when Mew pulled out his fingers.

"Ahhhhh!!!" Gulf shouted when a big thing entered his hole. He began to cry, feeling the pain in his hole.

He felt that he was ripped off. It was big and huge. Mew entered Gulf without warning and began to thrust hard.

Gulf wanted to stop but then the pleasure overcame his body again. And he began to moan loudly, asking for more, until he released his second orgasm but Mew continued his thrusting and this time he was thrusting harder and faster.

"Ahhh uhhmmm Mmmm ahhh" Gulf moaned. He knew that Mew was also nearing his climax. And then he felt a warm liquid spilled in his hole. He felt a tingling sensation when Mew released in his hole.

They panted hard and looked into each other's eyes. Mew laid down to his side.

Gulf looked at the man beside him and a tear escaped from his eyes. He surrendered himself to this man.

"Mew.. I love you!! I really do!" Gulf said and he slowly ate the darkness thinking about the consequences.

Mew, who is half asleep, heard what Gulf said but he didn't care. For him this was just a one night stand.

To be continued...

(1085 words)

Okay so yeah.. this chapter occupied the hot scene *phew*
Did I just narrate everything? 😅