The time ran fast and I'm at the hospital crying in pain. After a while I heard a loud cry of a baby. I smiled and held him when the doctor gave the baby to me. "you're so cute.. from now on your name will be Ayaan.. Ayaan Kanawut. I can't wait to show you to your father" I said.

.
.
.
.
.

"Gulf.... Gulf wake up... we are already here. Come on Gulf.. I called you so many times and you didn't wake up.. At least for now get up!" Nana woke me up. "Ohh did I oversleep? Sorry Nana..." I said. I looked at my baby who's still sleeping. "He woke up 4-5 times in the middle of the journey to have food and for washroom purposes.. I guess he's having jet lag so he has been sleeping almost all the time. Like Papa, like son!" I smiled as I took my bag and carried Ayaan in my other arm. He immediately hid his face in my neck. I smiled again.

I remember my dream. Is it just a dream or is it a part of my lost memory? I asked myself and walked out of the airplane.

"I already called Jay. He is the one who will fetch us." Nana said.

"Why Jay Nana.. And why not dad??" I asked. "I hate explaining here. If your dad is the one who will fetch us.. Then for sure he will interrogate us here." She said. "Ohhh I get it." I replied back.

We waited for a few minutes, then we heard a shout from behind us. "Gulf!!! Nana!!" Jay shouted and came towards us. "Welcome back Gulf.. It's been a long time hahaha" He joked. "Silly" I said and smiled.

"Ohhhh Nana.. I missed you!!" He said. "Ouch.. Nana, you're hitting your favorite grandson!!!" Jay whined.

"You idiot! Why did you run away from your parents? Did you know that your other grandma blamed me for your rebellious act huh!!?" Nana said while hitting Jay. "Awww Aww aww.. Nana... It hurts.. And why did they blame you? It was me who ran away from that house. They are so irritating. They always try to control my life. They didn't do anything but compare me with my other cousins." He pouted.

I shook my head. It's true Mom's side is very prim and proper. They always want their family to be at the top. I'm not shocked that Jay really wanted to stay with Nana.

"Papa?? Did we reach Thailand??" Ayaan asked while rubbing his eyes. He looked around and said, "Ohhh uncle Jay is here!? Wazzup uncle" He made a fist bomb with Jay. "Ohhh my little devil is already up. Wassup lil devil" Jay said and took Ayaan from me. "So you know now, huh?!" He asked as he looked at me. "You knew it from the very start?" I asked back.

He smiled and nodded. "Of course I know.. I have been always by your side when you were pregnant and also when you gave birth to this little devil!" He said and pinched Ayaan's cheek. "By the way, let's go.. For sure Aunt must have already reached home." He said.

.
.
.
.
.

As we reached my house, I let Ayaan stand on his feet and he clutched my wrist and hid behind me. He is like this if he is new to his surroundings.

We rang the doorbell and waited for it to be opened.

"Papa.... carry me please" He pouted, raising his cute little arms towards me. "Ohh.. my baby asking to be carried huh.??" I said and carried him. Jay looked at me. "Hehe.. You look cute together!" I was about to hit him when he hid behind Nana.

"Gulf??? Mama??" A voice spoke as the door opened. "Mom...." I smiled and hugged her. She hugged me in return. Once she let go off me, "Wait, who's this cute little guy here??" She asked but Ayaan hid his face on my neck. I giggled. "Ayaan.. don't be shy... she is my mom and your Nana." I said. I saw my Mom getting shocked after hearing what I said. She looked at Nana to get confirmation.

"H- He....." She was very shocked. But Nana just nodded and pointed towards the inside of the house. "Ohhhh yeah.. come in" My mom said.

We entered the house and we were welcomed by P'Tharn and Type who were running in the living room. "Ehemmmm!!!!!!" Nana made a noise which made them suddenly stop and look at us with wide eyes. "Gulf!!!!" Type was about to attack me with the cushion pillows. This was the scene Ayaan saw when he raised his head from my neck and looked around. "Are you going to hurt my Papa?" Ayaan asked, raising his eyebrows. "Yes and who are you?? Why are you calling him Papa??" Type asked as he also raised his eyebrow and crossed his arms on his chest.