Toxic lovers (20)

Start from the beginning

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Aye me,layla,and Jesús going to Hennessys place" "alright bye bye henny" "bye y'all" I say making a heart with my fingers

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Aye wasup y'all" candy said "we at Hennessy's place we not with them" "yeah she's fine say hey hennessy" "hola" "who got you smiling?" She asked looking at my phone "girl you wasn't playing!!" "I know bitch!!" "That's crazy" I look at her phone and everyone was asking who it was "nobody" someone said geesy "definitely not any my exes" I say smiling with a thumbs up someone asked why I still ah the necklace geesy got me "cause I like it y'all don't want me to wear it no more?" Most people were saying yes "ok bet hold up" I get up going to my room taking the necklace off and replacing it with a necklace with a Diamond AK on it and one with my name "this better?" I say showing them the necklaces they say yes.

I got up and going to get my laptop "you doing college work?" Candy asked "bitch no you already know I wouldn't make it through college" I tell her "what ya doing" "looking at baby clothes cause like why not like xan said I got no life" "for real you really don't" "like I haven't smoked since December.. and I'm not gonna be able to smoke for a while after he's born" "damn sucks to suck" "for real"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We was all chilling vibing then someone knocks "I'll get it" "why is y'all here?" I look at the door Shoreline,allure, and xan were here Rico jumps off my lap going over to geesy "we got bored so why not" "whatcha doing??" Kato asked sitting next to me and candy "looking at baby clothes" "why is there a barrito blankets in your cart?" "Cause I just want a little baby barrito so let me be me" "she wants to dress him up as one for Halloween" geesy said smiling I try not to smile just looking at him cause he was with my friend so like I catch feels...

"Bruh swear" I say to candy "for real like she actually still wanna fight" "why I'm cool with her she just don't like me" "I don't know Jordan just weird like that" "Wait Jordan Garcia?" Allure asked  "Yeah" "oh my gosh she's annoying"  "I know" everyone agrees "nah she still wanna fight me though" "yeah sometimes you probably weren't paying attention but she be talking shit in your live" "let her hoe ass be mad" I say getting on my phone texting skies back "ooo who you talkign to" Kato asked "nobody.." I say turning off my phone "tell me I'm your Bestfriend" "nah my baby boy is my Bestfriend" I say kato gasped "you talking to his step dad??" He said making everyone look at me gees even put his phone down and starred at me confused.. "Boy no we ain't doing all that" I tell kato "so whoever you talkign to is  just a friend" "nah he little more then a friend but not a boyfriend" "ohh" "yeahh" "who is it though" "I'm not saying" "bet candy who is it" rob said "I'm not saying shit" "what they look like" Fenix asked"well he tall he got curly hair he got tattoos uhh he kinda cute" "geesy" "he fits the description but it's not him.." "So you think geesys cute" candy said I look at her "I should slap you for that" "so that's a yes?" She said "I should slap you for that to shut the fuck up" she smiles at me I roll my eyes. "what other curly head with tattoos do you know?" "Uh lil skies"

"YOUR TALKING TO LIL SKIES!!" Everyone starts freaking out bout that "yeah" "you think he cute?" Rob asked "Yeah..I mean" "you're lying to yourself.." I start laughing at robs rude ass "rude" I say "your not dating him" Fenix said "who are you to tell me who I can and can't date" "your friend that's older then you,your not dating him" I smack my lips "who said I was gonna date him" "that smiles you had when you opened y'all's messages" I roll my eyes..

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Nah but for real no jokes" "so would you?" Layla asked "mmm" "would you date skies or not" "..." "yes or no" "no" "why?" "Can't answer that question I'm not finna cry right now" "what's wrong with the why?" "Cause its that one person I can't get out my mind even if I tried really hard I can't" "geesy?" "No" yeah it was geesy I can't get him out my head "well he's the only person so it has to be him" I roll my eyes looking away from everyone "so it's him?" "I never said that anyways next!" I say trying to Avoid anything that has to do with geesy.